napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TEN COMMANDMENTS from The 44...

44YOGearHead

So climb up under this big ass'd arm and let me share some sage advice with you pertaining to the gym. This is off the top of my head and not from a burning bush btw. Comfy? Let's begin:

1. Attitude. It resonates and tells everyone about you. You can love your gym and socialize if you choose, that's up to you. While you're gum bumping think about the sets you're missing out on, the cool down effect transpiring. My earbuds, stay in my ears. (I used to take various headphones, but people seem to approach you more as they're easier to remove I think). I have the benefit of people pretty much leaving me the fuck alone as I train. There are some women that'll catch me in between sets and try to hug me, or say hello, or say dumb shit like 'you're so strong'... so as I'm on the equipment next to you watching you and your friend ogle me, you wave your hands to interrupt me to say that??? Look i appreciate it and the younger me when I was The 36 would've gladly taken you and your cougar friend home to show you exactly how strong I am, but please let me finish what I'm doing. A "thank you, I try" is given with a smirk and the earbuds go back in. I'm not vain, I'm trying to improve myself both physically and as a person. I came to train, I appreciate the compliment, I do, but I unlike most of the guys at my gym that flirt back am not here for that. I go to my gym because it's on base, it's well equipped and if I go to either of the Gold's gyms nearby people stare because they don't see me often (only if my gym is closed and it's 24 hr access now) and I get sick of seeing fellow gear users in there working out in a manner that ignores every muscle you can't see standing in front of the mirror. Attitude... you went to train, so train please. Leave the bs for after you're done and took in some protein at least.

2. The mirror. God bless it. It's a great TOOL. You can look in it and evaluate your physique with a DISCERNING EYE. Seriously, look at it as you train to ensure good form, gauge effectiveness of your set/exercise and try this if you dont... stand in that bitch full body and do some fucking turns to look at shit like your rear traps, lats, REAR DELTS, hammy's and calves. My calves aren't great. I'm black... I'm fucking black. Sure some of us have good calves, but I missed that bus. I finally figured mine out somewhat after all these years. They will never look like I was born in a Polish steel mill, or on a farm dragging a plow behind me as the cow steers. However, they can get wider adding to the illusion of having some chocolate coated regular white guy calves. They will be big one day, but it's gonna take some hard work. Back to the mirror... if you look in the mirror and never turn side ways or pull your shirt in tight to really evaluate your COMPLETE physique then the mirror might as well not be there. Use the fucking mirror the way in was intended to be used in the gym asshole.

3. 'How can I get my bench up?'. How about working all those feeder muscles you seem to ignore in the mirror for starters? Bicep curl, bench press, Arnold press, 15 and 20 pound side laterals aren't gonna do it broham. Do the unattractive exercises first... make a list of every exercise you hate and have zero interest in and make a day on your schedule to do them. I guarantee all your lifts will increase.

4. Triceps. OMFG!!!!! If I see one more grown ass man doing dumbbell kickbacks trying to get 'big' triceps I will literally drop my cargo shorts and take a swollen prostate shit right next to you. Do some heavy ass dips, presses, push downs and pull downs for Christ sake. Fucking Skull Crushers ring a bell??? Quit being the pussy ass dude in the gym doing either light ass kick backs, or the shittiest and ugliest kick backs in history with a weight you can't even get full ROM with.

5. Guys with waist trainers on. Really bro? In my gym there are two of these dudes. One is fat as fuck from constantly eating Enchilada plates and they other is what I call "could be big if he ever got serious". Guy one wears a tank with a compression shirt that neither disguises the waist trainer and guy two wears compression shirts because although technically he's a big framed man and to a noob might be called a big guy actually thinks he's a big guy. He used to always try to workout near me when he first started showing up. He made the mistake of assuming my rest phase where I'd only bench 225 was all I lifted. One day this asshat decided he wanted to bench with me and I obliged knowing where he was going. Noob mistake #947833 don't assume. He asked after a set if it was alright to go up in weight. I said "sure" and we went up to 315. He did 4 reps struggling on rep four. I knocked out ten. Suddenly his chest routine was comprised of a set of 225 and four reps of 315 and it was over. If you wear a waist trainer and are below the age of 50... random acts of bad assery are discouraged.

6. Tall guys and body weight. Your tall I get it. Don't walk in the gym being six foot whatever the fuck weighing in at 245 or more looking like you're the flag football team QB back to back season champ and assume that gives you dominance over shit within 350m of wherever I am at because I'm 5' 9" tall. Do you have any idea how many tall mother fuckers come in and assume that they are automatically the strongest mother fuckers in the gym??? You might wanna adjust your schedule to "Whenever I'm not there o' clock". I love tall guys. I love to see them size me up and attempt to go big, lets do this shit brah. My watch is set to one time in the gym "GO". Just because you weigh whatever you do, don't translate that to actual size and strength. I will bust your ass at will.

7. You don't have to leg press 9000lbs to build quality sized quads. Sarala (luv ya too damn much) taught me this. I adopted a training technique she shared with me and all I gotta say is this woman is a genius. Work your quads thoroughly and completely and growth will occur. I used to finish my leg days slightly exhausted hours later, now I'm smoked moments after and have to realign my chi just to move on to the next body part.

8. How are you ever gonna get big lifting/eating medium? I read all you guys PM's and posts talking about '44 I wanna get jacked'. Granted progression takes time and growth takes plenty of time, but last I checked we're all taking PEDs. Push yourselves and you'd be so surprised at what can occur. Some of you put too much emphasis into counting your macros and adjusting this and that. Ask yourself a real question. I do it all the time and reality can suck sometimes and sometimes it tastes like sweet mangos... are you at a point in your training and development where you need to be overly concerned with macros, fasting and counting calories??? If you compete seriously, or aspire to take your well honed physique to that next level of awesome sure do all the crazy shit you have to do. I like steaks, I like baked potatoes (sour cream, chives, bacon and cheese please) and have no aspirations to compete, but get asked all the time by casual lifting idiots if I'm a bodybuilder, or if I'm now prepping for a show because I dropped my weight to a more comfortable zone. People see some lumps, bumps and veins and make the wildest (and dumbest) statements, but seriously are you at that level? I eat consciously, I eat till I'm satisfied and try to not ever get hungry and when I do... I'm eating something asap to avoid not being in a state of hypertrophy. Fairly simple concept. Some of us would be well served in the quest for 'I wanna get jacked' if we tried this for say 4-6 months and just observed the difference.

9. Stop making fucking excuses and placing limitations on your gains. Look man, you can be 5' 11" and 185 pounds. It's a decent platform for growth. Just please stop saying 'I'd like to add maybe 15 to 20 pounds'. That additional weight on that frame will look 'fit'. Don't be afraid to put the work in and invest some time into gaining additional mass if your actually gonna use gear. That height with 30 pounds will look very good, that height with 40 pounds will look great... that height with 15 pounds will look like you gained a 1/8" of mass all the way around. Obviously I'm a size guy, but don't take PEDs to do what nutrition can do dumbass. Why place your body under the stress of AAS to have your coworkers ask "if" you started going to the gym. Leave no doubt. If you wanna put in the time and effort to gain 15 pounds with some discipline use SARMs, or Research Chemicals that are less suppressive retard.

10. Coaches. For you average built guys out there and I mean the ones who look like they started lifting a year, or less ago. You don't need a coach. You need to work out harder, eat properly thru investing in free research about nutrition principles and not pay some dude $300 a month to lay out a plan and not give a fuck about you because he already has evaluated you and knows by charging you for basic shit information you will grow. Coaches are for people at a pinnacle, or damn near it. People that can be tweaked into symmetric beauty. I googled a few in my area and the money they want is ridiculous for what can be acquired here for free by asking guys like Dylan, RickRock, EZ_E, AlmightyAlpha, Thefederal, buen.... fuck a lot of folks- goal dependent for advice. People ask my dumb ass stuff all the time, why I don't fucking know as I can only assure you high blood pressure, tiny bawls and TO FUCKING USE THE MIRROR CORRECTLY if you want to look like a true weight lifting mofo. Point being save the money unless there is a real shot at a pro card at hand and keep in mind getting a pro card means you'll have to turn it up in the gym, source page and kitchen. Use your fucking heads bro.

Last edited:
LOL good shit here.I stopped doing kickbacks months ago after hearing you ripping on them.Currently my tri's never looked so good.

LOL good shit here.I stopped doing kickbacks months ago after hearing you ripping on them.Currently my tri's never looked so good.

This push down machine goes to 300 pounds and has a seat belt to hold you down…hands down the best tri machine I have ever used

fVVNDCG.jpg

This push down machine goes to 300 pounds and has a seat belt to hold you down…hands down the best tri machine I have ever used

fVVNDCG.jpg

The one in my gym goes up to 255 pounds, wish it was up to 300 #gymEnvy. Those machines are so phenomenal imo. Great way to hit that meaty portion of the rear tricep head and build some girth. Which brings up another pet peeve Rope Pushdowns. Great detail movement, not the best mass builder. I hate seeing these college kids and noobs doing these thinking they're building massive triceps... just the outer head, with a rope not designed to do so. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like kick backs. it brings out the bottom portion of the tri's. doesn't do anything for the upper head..but I think it has its place. .you'll wish u done it when u try them 120's

I like kick backs. it brings out the bottom portion of the tri's. doesn't do anything for the upper head..but I think it has its place. .you'll wish u done it when u try them 120's

lol ain't but one monster on this forum using those 120's bro. I HEARD he's a beast.

They're good to get blood and nutrients pumped into the muscles. I use them as finishers only after the heavy tri exercises.

#6 gotta comment on I'm a tall guy but I never sleep on the shorter/stockier guys in the gym. But I have no ego when it comes to that. Most of the taller guys in my gym walk around like they are God's gift to the world but those shorter than me put me to shame in bench and squats and I have no problem admitting that. That statement is on point but again I've realized that my whole life and I have no problem being humble. 44 should be a fuckin life coach...

#6 gotta comment on I'm a tall guy but I never sleep on the shorter/stockier guys in the gym. But I have no ego when it comes to that. Most of the taller guys in my gym walk around like they are God's gift to the world but those shorter than me put me to shame in bench and squats and I have no problem admitting that. That statement is on point but again I've realized that my whole life and I have no problem being humble. 44 should be a fuckin life coach...

lol I have an opinion on life coaches as well. I have an opinion on men having mentors... I have a lot of "opinions" aka shit to say about a lot of shit. I'm an idiot savant when it comes to speaking fluently in the lost tongues of shit talkery. Yeah... idiot savant status confirmed.

lol I have an opinion on life coaches as well. I have an opinion on men having mentors... I have a lot of "opinions" aka shit to say about a lot of shit. I'm an idiot savant when it comes to speaking fluently in the lost tongues of shit talkery. Yeah... idiot savant status confirmed.

I agree about the life coach shit. But... I could see myself joining the congregation of the 44. It's tax deductible lmfaoo

I agree about the life coach shit. But... I could see myself joining the congregation of the 44. It's tax deductible lmfaoo

Well fuck it then. I'd make a yt channel expressing my opinions on gear use and shit in general, but with my son in college playing football it wouldn't be a good look even though I think it'd be successful over time.

Anyone ever hear of that horribly built, no muscle having turd Mature Muscle on yt? Former EA loser type?? Another pet peeve... people on YouTube with a fitness channel that shouldn't be allowed to be a fitness personality.

All excellent points but I will bump #9

Guys; if you're not leaving the gym with ZERO gas left in the tank then you just wasted a couple of hours.

I was stubborn and stupid and "trained safe" for a long time. And it has cost me a lot of size.

In 2017, my coach laid down the challenge and told me to "either turn your intensity WAY up while training or you'll be doing these same local punk ass shows against the same lame guys"

I'm leg pressing over 3x my weight consistently for reps. Why wasn't I doing that before? CUZ I WAS TOO FUCKING STUBBORN.

And I left a lot on the table over the years.

YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK (especially if you're running gear)

PUT THE PHONE AWAY!!!

STEP UP YOUR TRAINING GAME!!!

GET OUT OF YOUR OWN HEAD!!!

Guys; if you're not leaving the gym with ZERO gas left in the tank then you just wasted a couple of hours.

I was stubborn and stupid and "trained safe" for a long time. And it has cost me a lot of size.

In 2017, my coach laid down the challenge and told me to "either turn your intensity WAY up while training or you'll be doing these same local punk ass shows against the same lame guys"

I'm leg pressing over 3x my weight consistently for reps. Why wasn't I doing that before? CUZ I WAS TOO FUCKING STUBBORN.

PUT THE PHONE AWAY!!!

Well fucking said bro... comfort has no place in any gym. Except of course the jungle gym because those fucking foam squares in the jumpy room are so fucking comfy you can't help but just jump and fall and jump and fall and jump and.... we'll you get the point

Well fucking said bro... comfort has no place in any gym. Except of course the jungle gym because those fucking foam squares in the jumpy room are so fucking comfy you can't help but just jump and fall and jump and fall and jump and.... we'll you get the point

The leg press, hack squat, Smith machine all have safety stops. You roll out, take a few plates off and keep going.

PUT THE PHONE AWAY!!!

This forever

Anyone ever hear of that horribly built, no muscle having turd Mature Muscle on yt? Former EA loser type?? Another pet peeve... people on YouTube with a fitness channel that shouldn't be allowed to be a fitness personality.

I got in 2 fights with that dude..I called him out called him a fat POS that gives fuckin horrible uneducated advice.
No offense to you 44 but that dude comes across as well…..U know(in law flavor)

Big reason why I only workout alone, not because I think I'm bigger then everyone not by far, but because I can't fucking stand finishing my set having a short rest then going to start my next set only to find my lazy ass workout partner sitting texting or talking. I leave my phone in my bag and get shit done from when I get there until I leave. I cannot stand sitting and waiting, it's just not gonna happen.

Top Bottom