napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tell Me About What To Look Forward To!!!

rockmfhudd said:
DylanGemelli said:
rockmfhudd said:
BigBusiness said:
Ive been taking the GW for 10 days and the Mk for 2. I cant really give you feedback on the MK, but the GW i noticed a difference in stamina in 3 days. No feeling like a stimulant from it. I'll keep you updated on the MK tho

Ya I guess I forgot that part. My endurance is off the charts have cut about 1.30 minutes off my 3 mile time, and that says a lot for me because I hate effin cardio, but it is growing on me now started at 10 minutes and now can go well over 30 minutes and that happened within a couple of weeks being on that stack. I didn't have any sides except the vision spoke about in the Gemelli method for dosing S4 a little yellow tint some tunnel vision first thing after waking up hasn't lasted longer than 5 mnutes. But you you SnS you will be on about half the doses as most of us, but hopefully it will be a pleasant experience. Im thrilled about it that's for sure.

thats a fuck load of time to cut off in just 7 weeks, you realize that right? i mean thats serious.. even 30 seconds a rip is nice man but that's impressive... you will continue to build your vo2max and allow for constant progress to be made on your times and sustainability... very nice work bro!

Ya and the Air Force said I have COPD and Asthma when I retired, the fuck you say. But check this out they have never once given me any continuing care for either. LOL Ill stick with GW baby, I do have a problem with my voice box opening up only half way when I exhale but the ol Air Force says eh that should cause any CO2 to build or stay in your lungs! I was like WTF!! It wasn't a surprise to me when they say the VA will kill you, that's why I don't go.

I told you DG I am focused and determined I will update later on the Triple stack log, but I have lost about 15 lbs as well about 220 now and surely a 34 inch waist from a 38/40. I'm not wasting my time or yours and damn sho aint wasting the good money I spent for all this stuff.

Nice job stripping that bodyfat down as well, and it's really nice seeing you take advantage of these awesome sarms to the best of your ability and getting as much from them as you can. Very nice job so far bro. Keep it up, and keep us updated as you progress!

DylanGemelli said:
i can't wait for your results and you know i will be here the entire way to help you and encourage you... you will see huge gains in endurance, muscular endurance, lean muscle, muscle hardening, strength, healing, cholesterol improvement, feeling on top of the world and much more... you are in for a treat and i am really looking forward to your results...

Thank you Sir for helping her along the way. You rock Brother.

RickRock said:
rockmfhudd said:
BigBusiness said:
Ive been taking the GW for 10 days and the Mk for 2. I cant really give you feedback on the MK, but the GW i noticed a difference in stamina in 3 days. No feeling like a stimulant from it. I'll keep you updated on the MK tho

Ya I guess I forgot that part. My endurance is off the charts have cut about 1.30 minutes off my 3 mile time, and that says a lot for me because I hate effin cardio, but it is growing on me now started at 10 minutes and now can go well over 30 minutes and that happened within a couple of weeks being on that stack. I didn't have any sides except the vision spoke about in the Gemelli method for dosing S4 a little yellow tint some tunnel vision first thing after waking up hasn't lasted longer than 5 mnutes. But you you SnS you will be on about half the doses as most of us, but hopefully it will be a pleasant experience. Im thrilled about it that's for sure.

Those are truly remarkable results bro! That's a pretty amazing difference you've made on your times

Thanks RR and DG for the support, I don't think I have quite hit my full potential I just don't have 2 hours for the gym before work, but Saturday and Sunday I couldn't get enough and I had to look in the mirror to see if I had a fucking cape on or some shit. Its that damn good is all I can say and I had a buddy just start some too, but he got the LGD as well and man I am a little envious I want that LGD man.

I also love hearing and seeing other people with results as well so yall keep the updates coming as soon as you can. Im behind you guys and I know if you can get the full potential if you follow your diet and work outs and of course the dosing here. Good luck

BigBusiness said:

Will you please post feedback on MK when you start to notice it working please? I ordered my MK and GW last Thursday and still waiting for it to come in the mail. Sucks the MK takes so long to kick in, I will have to learn to be patient for it to get in my system once I start taking it.

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:
i can't wait for your results and you know i will be here the entire way to help you and encourage you... you will see huge gains in endurance, muscular endurance, lean muscle, muscle hardening, strength, healing, cholesterol improvement, feeling on top of the world and much more... you are in for a treat and i am really looking forward to your results...

Thank you Sir for helping her along the way. You rock Brother.

for sure brother... i am going to make she she not only achieves her goals but far exceeds what she expects or wants... she's in good hands! :D

i'll make it a personal favor to you as well! :D

cjaramillo1986 said:
BigBusiness said:

Will you please post feedback on MK when you start to notice it working please? I ordered my MK and GW last Thursday and still waiting for it to come in the mail. Sucks the MK takes so long to kick in, I will have to learn to be patient for it to get in my system once I start taking it.

your looking at about 10 days average but on the up of 2 weeks with mk but gw kicks in rapidly... that's why s4 is so nice in there as well because it kicks so fast... literally a day or two but you will love the stack bro you if your going to do any chems or steroids, you better learn patience quickly or this probably is not for you... long esters of test take up to 4 weeks and things like eq don't really kick until 8-9 weeks so just be aware that you need to develop patience... also, with shipping you need this as well... for example... usps alone changed all policies where even priority is not 2 day guaranteed anymore and you see more scanning problems, tracking issues, misrouted packages etc... so just be aware of all of this before every going into panic mode on any area because it is just part of everything...

rockmfhudd said:
DylanGemelli said:
rockmfhudd said:
BigBusiness said:

thats a fuck load of time to cut off in just 7 weeks, you realize that right? i mean thats serious.. even 30 seconds a rip is nice man but that's impressive... you will continue to build your vo2max and allow for constant progress to be made on your times and sustainability... very nice work bro!

Ya and the Air Force said I have COPD and Asthma when I retired, the fuck you say. But check this out they have never once given me any continuing care for either. LOL Ill stick with GW baby, I do have a problem with my voice box opening up only half way when I exhale but the ol Air Force says eh that should cause any CO2 to build or stay in your lungs! I was like WTF!! It wasn't a surprise to me when they say the VA will kill you, that's why I don't go.

I told you DG I am focused and determined I will update later on the Triple stack log, but I have lost about 15 lbs as well about 220 now and surely a 34 inch waist from a 38/40. I'm not wasting my time or yours and damn sho aint wasting the good money I spent for all this stuff.

i love it brother... just understand that this takes time and don't overwhelm yourself... im quite sure that you can run two cycles and be very close if not past where you want to be... get absolutely everything you can out of this cycle, then move forward to the next, we will add lgd next time and make even more progress and it won't stop as long as you are on point, which i have no reason to believe you will not be.... i will be here all the way with you for help, guidance and support...

cjaramillo1986 said:
BigBusiness said:

Sure will bro. I'm really looking forward to my bridge cycle. I'll be starting the S4 in a lil over three weeks when my Pct is finished

DylanGemelli said:
BigBusiness said:

excellent brother... gw kicks in extremely quickly, generally in a few days or less but mk can take up to 14 days before it really kicks in but you will definitely see gradual muscle growth the rest of the way, big strength increases, healing, performance level increases and feeling on top of the world...

Thanks D, really looking forward to this bridge. Im really interested in seeing the S4 do its thing after my pct.

BigBusiness said:
DylanGemelli said:
BigBusiness said:

excellent brother... gw kicks in extremely quickly, generally in a few days or less but mk can take up to 14 days before it really kicks in but you will definitely see gradual muscle growth the rest of the way, big strength increases, healing, performance level increases and feeling on top of the world...

Thanks D, really looking forward to this bridge. Im really interested in seeing the S4 do its thing after my pct.

s4 has always been my favorite... i have always felt it is the strongest of any other sarm but that's my personal thought... im really looking forward to seeing what you do with it... it stacks well with everything but lgd is its biggest compliment for a stack as well...

Top Bottom