napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Teenager from the UK tried assasinate Trump

SDKing

You guys here about this yet? I thought this was fucking crazy. The dude attempted to disarm a police officer and then tried to get close to Trump by claiming he wanted an autograph. His actions were stuffed by the secret service. Here is the link.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/06/teenage-protester-just-tried-donald-trump/

Wonder if this type of thing will become more popular in the future. If another president would be assassinated, if trump was elected it would probably be him.
Wonder what the media tries to blame this one on...interested to see what happens next.

If it's true, it's nothing surprising by any means. People have been trying to assassinate political figures forever.

im sorry but these people are nothing but cowards... people call them crazy, i call them pussies... it takes a real tough guy to sneak up and shoot someone when they are not prepared... most of these fucks would get their ass completely kicked up and down if they fought like men... im sorry but the way i was raised, if you have a problem then you be a fucking man and handle it that way... i guess most of these pussies wouldn't have a clue... like the guys that talk tough behind a keyboard... oooohhhhhhhh like it even bothers anyone... be a fucking man, or step the fuck down... one or the other.. i would love to see some of these guys do some hard time for even a few months... see how you last... i bet you dont... not even close... ive been there, for years, i know what it takes to get through, to be a fucking man, to fight for everything you have... only a flat out fucking coward uses a gun or does sneaky shit etc...

im sorry but these people are nothing but cowards... people call them crazy, i call them pussies... it takes a real tough guy to sneak up and shoot someone when they are not prepared... most of these fucks would get their ass completely kicked up and down if they fought like men... im sorry but the way i was raised, if you have a problem then you be a fucking man and handle it that way... i guess most of these pussies wouldn't have a clue... like the guys that talk tough behind a keyboard... oooohhhhhhhh like it even bothers anyone... be a fucking man, or step the fuck down... one or the other.. i would love to see some of these guys do some hard time for even a few months... see how you last... i bet you dont... not even close... ive been there, for years, i know what it takes to get through, to be a fucking man, to fight for everything you have... only a flat out fucking coward uses a gun or does sneaky shit etc...

Only crazy to be much that of a pussy! Agree with you 100% with everything you said. I've never done time, and for the most part my life has been pretty posh, but that's not to say I haven't had to man up through some dark times. I don't get these cowards...

Top Bottom