napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Teen Gyno & Starting a Cycle

AyeYoVic

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and thanks for taking the time to help me out!

So I've had type 1 gyno (no hard lump underneath but nipples very puffy and enlarged) since I was a teenager (am now 20) and I'll be getting the surgery mid 2019,
and I've decided to start a cycle when I'm 21/22,
My question is, Does anyone have experience with pubertal gyno returning on cycle even with an AI like Arimidex after the surgery has completely healed for over a year? And if it did come back is there anyway to better prevent/fix it?

Thanks!!! :)

don’t start a cycle, your test is probably high as hell as it is. You don’t need to start a cycle until your older these guys stopped me from cycling and I’m happy they did. Start out with sarms bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah true, I'm still studying up on compounds and potential cycles for the future and probably won't start until 3+ more years or more, But when/if I do start a cycle I want to be sure that my pubertal gyno doesn't flare up on me and if it does how to handle it accordingly

well for future cases your defenitely going to need letrozole also known as femara on hand. It is super super efficient at preventing gyno when feelings effects from test or anything. It is also super super powerful and dosages have to super low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noone here is going to advise anyone your age to use steroid bro... even people with less than half a brain cell wouldn't advise that to you...

Thanks for your reply Dylan. I understand your concern and I know starting a cycle at my age is a very dangerous and naive decision that shouldn't be made on impulse. Truthfully I probably won't start a cycle anytime soon as I have much more important things in my life right now. But if I were to start a cycle down the line I want to have all the facts and knowledge to go about it as safely as possible. My question comes more from curiosity rather than justification for running a cycle at my age and gyno. Thanks again!

Top Bottom