napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol (Turinabol) Vs. Dbol (Dianabol): A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Very nice video. I know everyone has their preference, and this video really helps differentiate the two on what to expect from each of them in every aspect

thank you guys... there are many people that often want to know how these two compare to one another so i thought this would be an excellent topic!

I'm thinking Tbol might be my kickstart next cycle. Never either, but is there any of the euphoric feeling with tbol like with dbol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting ready to do a test/tbol/eq cycle. Can't wait for it, first time with eq and tbol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

In this video, I compare Tbol (Turinabol) to Dbol (Dianabol). Learn the similarities, differences, effectiveness of each, which one I prefer and much more... This video covers it all and touches on everything you need to know on each compound... Do not miss this video!

Tbol (Turinabol) Vs. Dbol (Dianabol): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKZrdaGa8T0&feature=youtu.be
Stumbled and got acquainted to this forum through this video and browsed all the videos , this dude puts up legit content.

I wanted to ask, I ran dbol as a kick start to a test Only cycle and had arimidex on hand and was dosing it 1mg eod and then 20mg Nolvadex everyday because my nipples puffed up and it seemed like these precautions didn't do anything and now I have permanent puffy nips, there seems to be no gland so I was wondering if fat loss will reduce it??

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Stumbled and got acquainted to this forum through this video and browsed all the videos , this dude puts up legit content.

I wanted to ask, I ran dbol as a kick start to a test Only cycle and had arimidex on hand and was dosing it 1mg eod and then 20mg Nolvadex everyday because my nipples puffed up and it seemed like these precautions didn't do anything and now I have permanent puffy nips, there seems to be no gland so I was wondering if fat loss will reduce it??

I did only 25mg dbol 4 weeks and 350 test prop for 6 weeks, I did a short cycle lifted twice a day for 6 weeks since it was summer put on around 12 lbs and was in like a 1500 surplus everyday (never again) been off for about over a week now and I only lost 2 lbs. Or maybe the nips r puffy cause my BF percentage

thats because arimidex is not strong enough to be using with dbol and nolvadex is not an aromatase inhibitor bro... its an estrogen blocker which is NOT what you want here... you should have urn aromasin and its likely your ai was not good quality... have you had your estrogen levels checked? i need to know where they are before making a recommendation...

I did only 25mg dbol 4 weeks and 350 test prop for 6 weeks, I did a short cycle lifted twice a day for 6 weeks since it was summer put on around 12 lbs and was in like a 1500 surplus everyday (never again) been off for about over a week now and I only lost 2 lbs. Or maybe the nips r puffy cause my BF percentage

once again, i dont know until i see bloodwork.. you CANNOT do guesswork or you could make things worse

Top Bottom