napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol help

davealexis2000

Hi everyone!
I have a question. I'm ending my cycle with tbol i have enough for 50mg a day for 6 weeks should i do it in that order or shorter time with 60mg a day? Thanks

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone!
I have a question. I'm ending my cycle with tbol i have enough for 50mg a day for 6 weeks should i do it in that order or shorter time with 60mg a day? Thanks

50 to 60mg wont really matter. It's a small insignificant difference in dosage

just remember that is not permanent and will go away as soon as you discontinue use of it
I have disk problems and this has been helping me be consistent and and not having terrible back pains anymore. I'm still very careful about my back but the fact that i can lift with intensity again is fantastic.

I have disk problems and this has been helping me be consistent and and not having terrible back pains anymore. I'm still very careful about my back but the fact that i can lift with intensity again is fantastic.

thats great, but its just masking it for now... it may hurt worse once you stop and you clearly cant stay on it forever and thats why i hate it being used for that purpose... mk2866, mk677 and hgh provide REAL healing but right now, the masking it may not be the best idea

thats great, but its just masking it for now... it may hurt worse once you stop and you clearly cant stay on it forever and thats why i hate it being used for that purpose... mk2866, mk677 and hgh provide REAL healing but right now, the masking it may not be the best idea
I appreciate it bro. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah deca is a great drug. My old joints love it. Just remember not to push it too far, because you can actually push through pain barriers and cause injury if you're not careful because of how well deca can mask those things

I was one of those people who was a little ignorant on Deca. I was using it earlier this year and once you use it properly, it can be one hell of a compound.

Deca/NPP makes me extremely emotional and kills my libido. Definitely not tried and true for everyone.

no deca is not for everyone but really, nothing is for everyone thats out there so the only way to know is trial and error

Top Bottom