napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sweet patato lasagna

Childsplay

Ingredients for 1 of 4 servings:1.5 lb lean ground turkey400g sweet potato (100g each lasagna, thinly sliced)1 egg white1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese1/2 cup reduced fat mozzarella2 vine tomatoes15oz organic tomato sauce (no salt)1/3 cup mushrooms1/3 cup red onions1 tbsp garlic paste~1/2 cup chopped cilantro (use as desired)Seasonings: 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, sea salt, pepper

Steps:Set oven to 375F.Slice sweet potato using a mandolin or sharp knife and separately chop up tomatoes, onions and mushrooms.Mix cottage cheese with egg white and set aside.Sauté red onions with garlic paste, then add meat, tomatoes, cilantro, mushrooms, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning.Build lasagna. Add sweet potato slices, meat sauce, cottage cheese and then repeat. Top with mozzarella.Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes at 375F.

Approximate macros for 1 of 4 servings:

404 calories, 34g carbs, 7g fat, 53g protein, 5g fiber, 13g sugar

Sorry planning meals for next week and figured I'd share

ibleedoranbla said:
Good God man, you're killing me.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Just trying to help with the info I have since I've been learning so much from everyone else

Re: RE: Re: Sweet patato lasagna

Childsplay said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Good God man, you're killing me.

Just trying to help with the info I have since I've been learning so much from everyone else
Lol, no man it's great. Your recipes are awesome!

Man, I gotta say you really have some excellent recipe ideas, and this one is not her home run I'll have to try. Thanks for sharing all of these with us. It is much appreciated!

Childsplay said:
Ingredients for 1 of 4 servings:1.5 lb lean ground turkey400g sweet potato (100g each lasagna, thinly sliced)1 egg white1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese1/2 cup reduced fat mozzarella2 vine tomatoes15oz organic tomato sauce (no salt)1/3 cup mushrooms1/3 cup red onions1 tbsp garlic paste~1/2 cup chopped cilantro (use as desired)Seasonings: 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, sea salt, pepper

Steps:Set oven to 375F.Slice sweet potato using a mandolin or sharp knife and separately chop up tomatoes, onions and mushrooms.Mix cottage cheese with egg white and set aside.Sauté red onions with garlic paste, then add meat, tomatoes, cilantro, mushrooms, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning.Build lasagna. Add sweet potato slices, meat sauce, cottage cheese and then repeat. Top with mozzarella.Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes at 375F.

Approximate macros for 1 of 4 servings:

404 calories, 34g carbs, 7g fat, 53g protein, 5g fiber, 13g sugar

Sorry planning meals for next week and figured I'd share

Thanks for sharing this! Looks amazing and I can't wait to try it!

Top Bottom