napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Support

Exactly. Aromasin is superior in every way including being lipid friendly

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I agree. It's been years since I switched and never looked back. Even gave letro a try in my early days. That's the first time I got blood work when on. Estradiol was single digits. I was running a low dose too. Never again.

Exactly. Aromasin is superior in every way including being lipid friendly

How far into the cycle do u think I should get everything checked...including estrogen and prolactin....today will be the beginning of week 2 for me...on
360test
375 npp
30mg dbol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

How far into the cycle do u think I should get everything checked...including estrogen and prolactin....today will be the beginning of week 2 for me...on
360test
375 npp
30mg dbol

I'd recommend bloods after about 5 weeks into the cycle. That is a good time when you will be at peak concentration of everything and you can get a good gauge on where your levels are

I'd recommend bloods after about 5 weeks into the cycle. That is a good time when you will be at peak concentration of everything and you can get a good gauge on where your levels are

Thanks...yeah I will just be fine is bing w in the dbol then...I have a good pace to get them done...charge 150 for full panel of everything +25 for prolactin..so tht is 175 total.....also 1 last?... I should hold off on the caber until bloods r done right?

Also jist wanna make sure I do everything right here..can u look over my thoughts on this...

So I was tlking to dylan yesterday and he told me to switch over to aromasin

I was using adex .25MWF for the first week of my cycle on dbol npp and test..
Then after first week I noticed yesterday my nipples started to get just a Lil itchy at times during the day so tonight I'm gonna buy some aromasin and then dose it at 12.5mg mwf..and unlntil I get it in new the mail I will let increase my Adex dose to .5mg eod ..does this sound like a good plan???

Thanks, i have learned a lot already within this forum

Top Bottom