napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Superb Service BGS!

Joe S.

Just wanted to give a shout out to 9th and BGS. Grabbed two things not sure exactly when I'm going to start but wanted to get something's to build the stash. Had a slight problem with my trt vile leaking a little so grabbed some cyp in case I run out before I can refill script. Tbol is something I will be adding in at some point when I'm ready.

The service is phenomenal!! Sent 9th an email Monday, whole transaction was as simple as a few clicks and the goods were in my mail box yesterday. Yes that's right 2 business days from ordering!!!!!!!!

Thanks 9th and BGS

T2.jpg

BGS and 9th are always solid. Tbol is on point and Cyp. is smooth as butter. How they are able to continually land packages this fast in spite of the USPS mail system being the way it is is beyond my understanding.

I can't speak highly enough of BGS/IWGF & 9th. If you wanna have a really good time, stack the Test/Tbol/Proviron and use the tri blend pre workout.

Bump

Ordered Wednesday night got my pack today (Saturday). Service is always top notch
07ebe34af8f03c105aaf1aecb1a5b441.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to give a shout out to 9th and BGS. Grabbed two things not sure exactly when I'm going to start but wanted to get something's to build the stash. Had a slight problem with my trt vile leaking a little so grabbed some cyp in case I run out before I can refill script. Tbol is something I will be adding in at some point when I'm ready.

The service is phenomenal!! Sent 9th an email Monday, whole transaction was as simple as a few clicks and the goods were in my mail box yesterday. Yes that's right 2 business days from ordering!!!!!!!!

Thanks 9th and BGS

View attachment 3882
Thanks Joe. I'm glad we could get you taken care of. Keep us posted on your take on the product quality.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Thanks 9th and BGS

View attachment 3882
Hell yeah Joe! Enjoy that gear playa!
Yep. 9th took care of your boy. BGS is my quarterback.
Touchdown!
I can't speak highly enough of BGS/IWGF & 9th. If you wanna have a really good time, stack the Test/Tbol/Proviron and use the tri blend pre workout.
Thanks for your loyalty MarkD!
Bump

Ordered Wednesday night got my pack today (Saturday). Service is always top notch
07ebe34af8f03c105aaf1aecb1a5b441.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love them pics! Thanks for the love Stretch!

Top Bottom