napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer Cycle Question - Dylan Gemelli please thoughts?

was17

Hey everyone, cycle question for you all.

Stats:
26 years old
6'4"
245lbs (17%bf)
About 1 cycle a year for the last 5 years (ran almost everything)

I'm going to be running the following:
weeks 1-20: Sustanon 400mgs a week (mon, wed, fri)
weeks 1-20: Proviron 30-40mgs ED
weeks 1-20: GW 20mgs ED
weeks 1-4: Test Prop 150mgs a week (mon, wed, fri) (have it left over, front load)
weeks 1-15: Deca 350mgs a week
weeks 1-7: 11-oxo (11-keto) 300mgs ED
weeks 1-6: Tbol 60mgs ED
weeks 1-6: Ostarine 25mgs ED (healing purposes only)
weeks 1-20: Diet (egg whites, protein shakes, ground beef/turkey/chicken, brown rice, faro, broccoli, etc...)
weeks 14-20: Winny 50mgs ED (I have this left over as well, depending on blood work, I'd like to add this)
6 day a week work out routine in the PM (chest/back; arms/shoulders; legs/abs)
Fasted cardio 6 days a week in the AM

My next question is I have a bottle of MENT/trest 25mgs (hoping its real) each capsule and want to take 25mgs/50mgs preworkout only for 6 weeks, any thoughts on that? From my understanding the bio-availability isn't as high. Also, could I take a stim preworkout drink with it and pump products (citrulline:mallate, Agmatine Sulfate, glycerol Mono, etc...)

Also on hand: Aromison at 12.5 EOD/ED (also have adex, clomid), Prami at .5mgs ED (at night)

I know it's a lot, and I would like some thoughts! Thank you!

Sorry to be blunt... but you have done 1 cycle per year for 5 years
And you are 17% BF ..... don't you think that indicates a pretty major problem???

Blunt is perfectly fine, and new girlfriend will do that to you, well me anyway. I have no doubt I'll be able to get it down to 13-15% by the time I start in one months time (probly should have said in a month, not like tomorrow). Thanks!

Hey everyone, cycle question for you all.

Stats:
26 years old
6'4"
245lbs (17%bf)
About 1 cycle a year for the last 5 years (ran almost everything)

I'm going to be running the following:
weeks 1-20: Sustanon 400mgs a week (mon, wed, fri)
weeks 1-20: Proviron 30-40mgs ED
weeks 1-20: GW 20mgs ED
weeks 1-4: Test Prop 150mgs a week (mon, wed, fri) (have it left over, front load)
weeks 1-15: Deca 350mgs a week
weeks 1-7: 11-oxo (11-keto) 300mgs ED
weeks 1-6: Tbol 60mgs ED
weeks 1-6: Ostarine 25mgs ED (healing purposes only)
weeks 1-20: Diet (egg whites, protein shakes, ground beef/turkey/chicken, brown rice, faro, broccoli, etc...)
weeks 14-20: Winny 50mgs ED (I have this left over as well, depending on blood work, I'd like to add this)
6 day a week work out routine in the PM (chest/back; arms/shoulders; legs/abs)
Fasted cardio 6 days a week in the AM

My next question is I have a bottle of MENT/trest 25mgs (hoping its real) each capsule and want to take 25mgs/50mgs preworkout only for 6 weeks, any thoughts on that? From my understanding the bio-availability isn't as high. Also, could I take a stim preworkout drink with it and pump products (citrulline:mallate, Agmatine Sulfate, glycerol Mono, etc...)

Also on hand: Aromison at 12.5 EOD/ED (also have adex, clomid), Prami at .5mgs ED (at night)

I know it's a lot, and I would like some thoughts! Thank you!
i would NOT use the trest whatsoever.. if you run trest, you DO NOT stack with this much shit... no way... 11-oxo is a waste of time and money... rather pointless... i dont see the need to kickstart with test prop whatsoever... that makes no sense when you are using tbol to kickstart... you have a lot of holes here... what exactly are your goals? not trying to be a dick either but i just lay it out there.. 17% after that many cycles is rather poor conditioning and if you have that much issue with your diet, there's really no point to any of this bro

Not a dick, I appreciate the response (love your videos too). Well the BF is from, in part, a poor diet the last few months, an irritated rotator cuff, sprained wrist, sprained ankle (not making excuses, just some now healed injuries in the last year). My diet will be on point and usually is. I was typically 10-12% in my hay-day and still around 235lbs. I won't start anything until I get to a min. of 15% body fat which I can do rather easily just on my diet and cardio. Currently I take nothing but a pre workout drink.

My goals are strength and size, shredded isn't a high priority of mine. I'm basically laying out everything that I have and seeing what more experienced users would suggest is best cycle to get as big as possible, without being too fat.

I was given the trest for free, there's just so many mixed reviews on it, and I know you literally just made the video on stack it with test or sarms only.

Not a dick, I appreciate the response (love your videos too). Well the BF is from, in part, a poor diet the last few months, an irritated rotator cuff, sprained wrist, sprained ankle (not making excuses, just some now healed injuries in the last year). My diet will be on point and usually is. I was typically 10-12% in my hay-day and still around 235lbs. I won't start anything until I get to a min. of 15% body fat which I can do rather easily just on my diet and cardio. Currently I take nothing but a pre workout drink.

My goals are strength and size, shredded isn't a high priority of mine. I'm basically laying out everything that I have and seeing what more experienced users would suggest is best cycle to get as big as possible, without being too fat.

I was given the trest for free, there's just so many mixed reviews on it, and I know you literally just made the video on stack it with test or sarms only.
LOVE your attitude man... i cannot recommend trest to you at this time nor would i find it necessary whatsoever to stack test prop in there at all... it makes no sense bro... do you want to fix this completely for you?

I was thinking that I could add extra test prop into the sust, not sure if that makes sense, but didn't want to waste it, guess I'll just save it.

I don't see how I could turn down help from Dylan Gemelli! My ears are always open to your input. If possible I would like to use the tbol, take a break, then the winny. I already have everything listed above, lets see what you got!

I was thinking that I could add extra test prop into the sust, not sure if that makes sense, but didn't want to waste it, guess I'll just save it.

I don't see how I could turn down help from Dylan Gemelli! My ears are always open to your input. If possible I would like to use the tbol, take a break, then the winny. I already have everything listed above, lets see what you got!
You don't need to do that with the test prop bud. Makes no sense to add it to sustanon. Just run the dose you want to run and go with it

okay we can make this a really mean fucking cycle for you if we change a few things... i'll set this up perfectly for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-14 sustanon 400 mg week
1-14 deca 400 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 caber .5 mg e3d
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-16 winstrol 50 mg day
9-16 cycle assist
13-16 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 17-20

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Damn Dylan thank you for that! Crazy, I've been watching you for over a year and now you're literally helping me! You're a celebrity in my book. Next paycheck, I'll be buying the products I'm missing that you suggested.

Additional question: Would it hurt/hinder me to throw in the 11-oxo (keto)? I don't want to waste it, I'm pretty sure the side effects are low. Thoughts on like 300mgs a day, half in the morning/half pre-workout?

Damn Dylan thank you for that! Crazy, I've been watching you for over a year and now you're literally helping me! You're a celebrity in my book. Next paycheck, I'll be buying the products I'm missing that you suggested.

Additional question: Would it hurt/hinder me to throw in the 11-oxo (keto)? I don't want to waste it, I'm pretty sure the side effects are low. Thoughts on like 300mgs a day, half in the morning/half pre-workout?
i thought you were actually going to buy that shit bro so i could never let you do that... LOL not when i know its not worth it but it wont hurt you at all... its rather weak but it might add just a little extra aide to other compounds you are running... you can use it bro... i just didn't want you under the expectation that it would something big for you...

i appreciate your support and what you said about me... Truly appreciate it!

It makes my day when I see you posted a new video, never can know enough! My friend got engaged and gave me his trest and 11-oxo as he stopped using everything and doesn't plan to use again, won't turn down free stuff lol.

People are saying the Bromocriptine (bromo) is good for prolactin, any truth to that? Obviously prami and bromo are much easier to find from research companies. My understanding is caber in liquid form isn't the best.

It makes my day when I see you posted a new video, never can know enough! My friend got engaged and gave me his trest and 11-oxo as he stopped using everything and doesn't plan to use again, won't turn down free stuff lol.

People are saying the Bromocriptine (bromo) is good for prolactin, any truth to that? Obviously prami and bromo are much easier to find from research companies. My understanding is caber in liquid form isn't the best.

thats awesome bro! well, yes, take it if its free but definitely hold off the trest this cycle... you would be making a large mistake... bromo is garbage for this cycle... that is a joke bro.. prami is completely fine and yes, you definitely dont want caber in liquid... no way...

You the fucking man Dylan! Thank you! It's great you're here to answer so many questions... kicking ass, getting yoked and saving lives!

Dylan, I must have misplaced a bottle of proviron. Would 30mgs ED be beneficial or should I order more so I can get 50mgs daily? I really just want it to increase free testosterone, I believe for that you need a min of 25mgs per day, correct?

You the fucking man Dylan! Thank you! It's great you're here to answer so many questions... kicking ass, getting yoked and saving lives!
i appreciate that bro! you posted this on my birthday so i missed it, sorry! you can run 30mg of proviron but i would honestly not go under 50... i would really get more of it bro... yes, 25 would be the minimum but you will see a big difference between 25 to 50

Oh well happy belated birthday brotha!! Hope it was good. Guess I'm getting more! Thanks for the insanely quick response.

Top Bottom