napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer.... bulk

tumtum

Who else is going against the grain by going on a serious bulk this summer?

With the npc upping the weight limit to FP I need to take the full year of 2018 to put on as much size as humanly possible.. this will be the first summer I'm not shredded since I can remember.. anyone else in the same boat?

Haha hell no u aren't haha.. you're "fat" is most people's goals when they start a cut haha.. but if I want to make progress I gotta stop letting June-August dictate how I plan my year. Need to put on some serious pounds to not only qualify but not get laughed off the national stage

Not me at all. Quite the opposite actually. I'm going this summer for the most shredded and aesthetic physique I've had since I was on stage. Will be my first run with primo and I'll be killing cardio with a really tight diet.

There's no way in hell I'll bulk during pool and tank top season lol

Haha hell no u aren't haha.. you're "fat" is most people's goals when they start a cut haha.. but if I want to make progress I gotta stop letting June-August dictate how I plan my year. Need to put on some serious pounds to not only qualify but not get laughed off the national stage
LMFAOOO... well for me, it doesnt matter the time of year.. you do what YOU NEED to do for YOU, not what someone else wants or thinks so if you need to do it now, you do it brother!

Hellz yeah..I was just curious if anyone was going yolo with me lol. I could use some company in Dunkin' Donuts

Did a summer bulk last year when I was weak as shit recovering from a dislocated shoulder. LOVED it. So much energy in the gym. If it aligns with your goals embrace the shit out of it haha.

Top Bottom