napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sugar craaving

sisir

Hi Dylan one thing happen that is i feel sugar craving when i took black coffee specially evening tim i eat complex carbs and i dont skip any meal. if i dont take coffee i feel very lethargic during my workout so what should i do help me.

stop being ridiculous and being dependent on coffee man... thats your issue.. thats ridiculous that you say you cannot work out with coffee.. im sorry but that's only going to piss people off... that says you have no motivation or drive on your own... try a preworkout then or run GW501516 and viagara.. if something is causing you that kind of craving, then you stop using it... not rocket science bro

Hi Dylan one thing happen that is i feel sugar craving when i took black coffee specially evening tim i eat complex carbs and i dont skip any meal. if i dont take coffee i feel very lethargic during my workout so what should i do help me.
I like coffee too, but I generally just take mine black. EVERY once in a while I'll put some stevia in it, but I don't use sugar

Top Bottom