napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids

stopshere5

Dylan I wanted to know can I take turinabol then take equipoise and can I take them with cardarine ,also what steroids can I take with the cleanest and safest best gains and how 2 keep the gains after cycles.

Dylan I wanted to know can I take turinabol then take equipoise and can I take them with cardarine ,also what steroids can I take with the cleanest and safest best gains and how 2 keep the gains after cycles.
bro, i want you to sit there, and read this question 10 times... it will only take you 2-3 minutes, which should tell you enough right there... you cannot be ANY MORE damn vague and guess what... a vague question gets an even vaguer answer... come on bro! i guess you need to watch my video on HOW TO PROPERLY ASK A QUESTION... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSPOMqSO46w&t=437s

i weigh 250 pounds im 49 years old 15 percent bodyfat what can i take with turanabol. what would a good test to take with eq my goal is 2 make good clean gains slowly and without a lot of side effects and what pct do i need after cycle

We need your FULL stats, goals, and experience bud before we can help you. Based in the quest is you are asking I'm guessing you have no cycle expereince. If that's the case, test only is what a first cycle would be. Not with EQ and tbol

i weigh 250 pounds im 49 years old 15 percent bodyfat what can i take with turanabol. what would a good test to take with eq my goal is 2 make good clean gains slowly and without a lot of side effects and what pct do i need after cycle

Have you ever used AAS?
Have you done sarms?
How long have you been lifting?

When you go to the doctors you have a whole bunch of question and test to run before they will help you. Think about these guys the same way. They're not going to inform people when they're not getting enough info. They want to help you but you've got to help them first by talking a little about yourself and what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom