napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids transition to sarms

Anabolichippo

I'm 44 and have been on my first cycle for a year. I have been blasting and cruising on test/tren/deca while on cycle and on supertest while crusing. I'm 5'9 and 218 lbs.

I lost my supplier in honolulu and want to jump on sarm due to less side effects and reliability in getting my supplies. Can Dylan or anyone point me in the direction as far as transitioning from roids to sarms?

Much appreciated in advance.

I'd be more than happy to help bro. Just a couple questions first.....are you on TRT, and staying on TRT?

Also what exactly are your goals? Tell me the answers to those questions and I'll set you up a stack

so are you staying on trt or are you wanting to come off because if you are coming off we have a drawn out process here

Thank you Dylan! First of all this forum and the support here is awesome! I'm on cycle for 8wks. I do 800mg supertest 400/600mg deca/600 mg tren per week. Off cycle for 8weeks on 200mg/wk superT. Dylan, i would like to come off for a few months on sarms. Fortunately I found pharmalady and robolics so I will jump back on cycle in the future.

hey bro... good fucking lord on the cycle and doses??? what are you thinking here man? thats so fucking wreckless!! seriously bro i need to know what exactly you are thinking here... thats craziness.. you dont seem to get it... you are going to have a FUCK OF A TIME recovering.. i dont think you quite grasp and understand what you have gotten yourself into here

My thinking since I'm 44 i would blast and cruise forever until I decided to go through my PCP and do a HRT or TRT. Honestly I don't want to come off but my supplier is too inconsistent with supplies. Hence sarms is the next best thing....pricing and availability which is great. If you can recommend me a pct/bridge stack I would greatly appreciate it.

Yes the dosage is a reckless using broscience.

My thinking since I'm 44 i would blast and cruise forever until I decided to go through my PCP and do a HRT or TRT. Honestly I don't want to come off but my supplier is too inconsistent with supplies. Hence sarms is the next best thing....pricing and availability which is great. If you can recommend me a pct/bridge stack I would greatly appreciate it.

Yes the dosage is a reckless using broscience.
okay bro but you are looking at a minimum of a 12 week pct and im not sure that will even do it with how wreckless you have been here... you are thinking this is going to be something quick which it is not even close to being... not even close... you need to get bloodwork before anything else so i can see what kind of mess we are dealing with here and you need to add prolactin to that test as well...

Thanks Dylan I'll keep you updated. In hawaii, obtaining labs is not very easy. I have an appointment next month and I will get some blood work done. I will cruise on test for the time being to mitigate side effects.

Top Bottom