napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids then sarms ? need help

mumu

could i do one cycle of steroids then maintain a bit of gain by doing pct with sarms and continue with sarms cycling?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

could i do one cycle of steroids then maintain a bit of gain by doing pct with sarms and continue with sarms cycling?
Yes, running the proper pct with sarms, then bridging in between cycles with sarms are a great way to maintain and add on to gains.

What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

\20 year old male only been going to the gym for around 2 to 3 months and i want to bulk up and gain heaps of muscle because i have been really skinny for all my life

\20 year old male only been going to the gym for around 2 to 3 months and i want to bulk up and gain heaps of muscle because i have been really skinny for all my life
Only 20 years old and only working out two to three months? Bro you are way too young for any type of steroid use and you haven't even put the time in or built a proper natural foundation. That takes years of hard work. Your efforts need to be in the gym and the kitchen. That's where the magic happens. You have no business messing with steroids whatsoever

Top Bottom