napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids questions

why are you running two short esters and then a long one? do you even know what you are doing? how long are you even running primo?

Ya bro, I'm also curious why you chose a combination of long and short esters, especially knowing that primo needs ran 16 weeks

Ya bro, I'm also curious why you chose a combination of long and short esters, especially knowing that primo needs ran 16 weeks
it makes no sense.. you would have to stop primo 2 weeks prior to stopping test meaning you would have to pin a short ester way too long... its just horribly planned

why are you running two short esters and then a long one? do you even know what you are doing? how long are you even running primo?

Okay... What are long and short esters among test prop , tran acetate, primo which are long and short esters ,,,,what role or effects does short and long esters play ?

bro, are you neurotic? your question was posted less than 40 minutes ago... do you think i sit here 24 hours a day waiting for your question ? i get THOUSANDS a day and there's this crazy thing that people require... not sure if you have heard of it, but its called sleep... i know its craziness, but even i require it...

Hi brother rickroad...

Lol, I'm dying! How the hell did I miss this thread

Okay... What are long and short esters among test prop , tran acetate, primo which are long and short esters ,,,,what role or effects does short and long esters play ?
You really need to spend more time reading and researching before putting anything into your body. Your questions right here tell me you have a ton to learn.

what??? bro, wtf?? why are you using steroids when you dont even know basic things that a middle schooler could figure out with 10 minutes of google research... bro, STOP THIS SHIT NOW... seriously... this is fucking absurd!

Obviously this is ur first cycle. You need to drop everything but the test. Post ur stats and ur proposed cycle. What is ur planne pct. What bout ai. If u dont know what those are google them.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This right here tells me you have a lot to learn before you ever touch any sort of steroid

bro, are you neurotic? your question was posted less than 40 minutes ago... do you think i sit here 24 hours a day waiting for your question ? i get THOUSANDS a day and there's this crazy thing that people require... not sure if you have heard of it, but its called sleep... i know its craziness, but even i require it...

lolol.......some things never change bro

Obviously this is ur first cycle. You need to drop everything but the test. Post ur stats and ur proposed cycle. What is ur planne pct. What bout ai. If u dont know what those are google them.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
absolutely right and he needs to read your post like 1000 times because i think thats what it will take to actually get through here... you cannot reason with the unreasonable...

Just when you think ok (wiping my forehead) haven't seen someone post something so absurd in a while and then This shit shows up. It never fails man. Dude listen to everyone one and stop immediately. Not knowin an ester when you pin is like not knowing to boil the water first before placin in the pasta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO! Thats some funny shit right there!.... I love it when they say " Mr Dylan sir I am a big fan and ive seen all your vidoes" then they ask some ignorant fuckin question that was answered at least 20 times in the videos! lol

Brother rickroad is still the best pun i've heard in days :D
Laughed my ass off the first time i saw this thread & again now

Top Bottom