napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

We want to announce a 100% SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE track record started on the 1st of October '17 with the opening of our new Asian warehouse.

As we have mentioned last year, we have begun taking serious measures to increase our delivery success rate and we are glad to see they are exceeding our expectations.

Thank you for your support,
PCS Team

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Introducing our newest sponsor: PharmaComStore

Check out our Thanksgiving promo!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

i am about to place another order so what do i need to do to get the thanksgiving promo?

Use code taz10 and put in order notes your selected item choice. Check our thanksgiving promo thread brother.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Thanksgiving promo thread still up guys!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

3b234bfd5a433a33e897f46df7e02ae6.jpg

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Im looking to buy 10 vials of the good stuff, but should i hold of in hope of Black friday sale/code? etc

Im looking to buy 10 vials of the good stuff, but should i hold of in hope of Black friday sale/code? etc

Let me check on that. I’ll get back to you tomorrow letting you know if any black friday sales will be initiated.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Black friday sale coming Thursday-Friday, 48h special! To be announced.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

If you missed our black friday saw, we will be having another Christmas promotion shortly.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

ONE YEAR WITH NO CUSTOMS INCIDENTS !!!!

What better moment than the mark of 10 years of activity for our company, to announce a PERFECT DELIVERY track record started 12 months ago, with the addition of 2 more shipping locations to our operation.

As we have mentioned last year, we have begun taking serious measures to increase our delivery success rate and we are glad to see they are exceeding our expectations.

Don’t forget to contact our PCS support team for choosing the best of our SECURE routes for your future orders.

Checkout our new SEXUAL WELLNESS section: https://PharmaComStore.ws/categories/sexual-wellness/

Best Regards,

Pharma Community Store Team

Cycle questions? Ask our IFBB PRO consultant - https://PharmaComStore.ws/announce/ask-a-ifbb-pro/

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Check out lab reports on most of our products in the top right hand corner of our website!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I have a question for you Tazz. I purchased the product named PCT. The ingredients listed are: Clomiphene Citrate, Tadalafil, Tamoxifen Citrate
It seems to have a little of everything, but I am not sure how much of each. I dont want to take too much of Clomid or Novaldex because I am only doing a PCT from SR Andarine. Do you know how much of each is in this. The tablet is listed at102.5 mg so it seems like it could be too much of one or the other.

I have a question for you Tazz. I purchased the product named PCT. The ingredients listed are: Clomiphene Citrate, Tadalafil, Tamoxifen Citrate
It seems to have a little of everything, but I am not sure how much of each. I dont want to take too much of Clomid or Novaldex because I am only doing a PCT from SR Andarine. Do you know how much of each is in this. The tablet is listed at102.5 mg so it seems like it could be too much of one or the other.

Who is the lab that makes it?

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom