napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Dragon Pharma Winstrol Lab Test Results

Dragon Pharma Winstrol is presented in a 100-tablet pouch and reportedly contains 10 milligrams of stanozolol per tablet according to the label and packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of June 23, 2017 and August 14, 2017.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG for HPLC-UV testing on August 14, 2017. The quantitative dosage test report was completed on September 13, 2017.

The product was identified with a lot number of “DPST-1703” and an expiration date of March 2020.

Label claim: Dragon Pharma Winstrol has a label claim of 10 mg stanozolol per tablet.

Actual content: Dragon Pharma Winstrol was determined to have actual content of 8.62 mg stanzolol per tablet.

More lab test can be found on our website ... LAB TEST section.

dragon-pharma-winstrol-tablets-01-300x169.jpg
dragon-pharma-winstrol-tablets-02-300x169.jpg

dragon-pharma-winstrol-tablets-lab-report-c60248.jpg

Inbox cleared. PM me with all questions, i reply fast!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Pm me for labs on nearly all our products, prices, products, link to order, discount code, and manufacturing proceduress/about our gear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking to start new cycle with you guys. Where do I begin?

I placed my order on the 31st and sent payment on the 1st. Payment was accepted on the 3rd. I sent customer service a question regarding something with the money gram and was replied back to within 48 hours of the email. My order will be shipping from 2 different warehouses. The order is mostly all alpha brand. 2 alphabol, 4 10ml testobolin 250, 1 oxydrolone, 1 anazole, 1 promifen, 2 nandrobolin 250, 2 boldebolin 250 and 2 pregnyl 5000iu hcg. Received notification email on the 4th stating my order was handed to the carrier. Now just waiting on tracking number after if gets through customs. I’ll keep everyone updated with the process and pics after receiving the packages.

Guys don’t forget taz10 for 10% off, having a lot of people PM me they already submitted their order and paid and forgot the code, once you send the payment without using the code I am unable to help you get the 10% off your order.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Guys don’t forget taz10 for 10% off, having a lot of people PM me they already submitted their order and paid and forgot the code, once you send the payment without using the code I am unable to help you get the 10% off your order.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Tazz, its me andersen92, its really hard to get in contact
With you, There is no updates on my orders, i Will Wait to next week As promised but What Will happend if there is no update?
p:s ignore my previous user alee92, just contact me on this one

Tazz, its me andersen92, its really hard to get in contact
With you, There is no updates on my orders, i Will Wait to next week As promised but What Will happend if there is no update?
p:s ignore my previous user alee92, just contact me on this one

Hi sir, it’s very easy to get in contact with me I reply to all PM’s within 12 hours. Please PM “Pharmacom Rep” regarding this.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Hi sir, it’s very easy to get in contact with me I reply to all PM’s within 12 hours. Please PM “Pharmacom Rep” regarding this.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

haha yes but ur pm Was full, sorry for spamming u bro dont really mean to, im just stressed over my package
but I have contacted Them on e-mail just waiting for an answer

haha yes but ur pm Was full, sorry for spamming u bro dont really mean to, im just stressed over my package
but I have contacted Them on e-mail just waiting for an answer

No problem man! You arnt spamming me brother! That’s what i’m here for, you are welcome to send me a PM anytime! I just cleared it, i apologize for it being full !

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Received notification email today with both tracking numbers should be receiving products soon. Will post pics as soon as they arrive. As of now pharmacom has been 100% on point with everything they say on the website.

Received notification email today with both tracking numbers should be receiving products soon. Will post pics as soon as they arrive. As of now pharmacom has been 100% on point with everything they say on the website.

Awesome! Keep us all updated sir, can’t wait for product pics!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I placed my order on the 31st and sent payment on the 1st. Payment was accepted on the 3rd. I sent customer service a question regarding something with the money gram and was replied back to within 48 hours of the email. My order will be shipping from 2 different warehouses. The order is mostly all alpha brand. 2 alphabol, 4 10ml testobolin 250, 1 oxydrolone, 1 anazole, 1 promifen, 2 nandrobolin 250, 2 boldebolin 250 and 2 pregnyl 5000iu hcg. Received notification email on the 4th stating my order was handed to the carrier. Now just waiting on tracking number after if gets through customs. I’ll keep everyone updated with the process and pics after receiving the packages.

[emoji1434][emoji1434]

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom