napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Don't forget about the PCT guys .... :D

Eh4Jpw2.jpg

Any one in IL used them? Looking into my first cycle
I've heard their products are good, but pay no attention to the shipping time they advertise on their website. I ordered some test and their mix 4 about 6 weeks ago and have yet to see my products.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Hi, placed and paid for (using bitcoin) an order on 16th April but hasn't shipped yet. I was under the impression if paying with bitcoin then the processing would be super fast?

Last edited:
Hi, placed and paid for (using bitcoin) an order on 16th April but hasn't shipped yet. I was under the impression if paying with bitcoin then the processing would be super fast?

That’s only 2 days sir, please be patient as we need to wait for the shipping carrier to pick up the package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard their products are good, but pay no attention to the shipping time they advertise on their website. I ordered some test and their mix 4 about 6 weeks ago and have yet to see my products.

I’m looking into your order as we speak via PM.

Hello Sir,

More than 95% of the packages that we ship are delivered within the advertised time frames and this can be confirmed by numerous customers ...Unfortunately a small percentage of packages ,less than 5% , can be delayed by the poor postal services and once the package is in the carrier's hands we have no control over the shipping process .

I've explained you by PM with more details the situation of your order.

thank you

Hello Guys!

As we promised, more than 95% of the tracking codes that were stuck at " Dispatch out of XXXX (origin country)" for more than 2-3 weeks were recently updated. According to USPS the rest of 5% will soon follow up.

We will be using a new route for several more weeks as the main entry hub we were using in US is still extremely overloaded and they are keeping the packs for at least 2 weeks before being forwarded to an USPS central facility.

**Shipping success is still at 100% for the last 6 consecutive months from 2 of our warehouses and have no doubt that anything will change**

Recent deliveries reached US in record time, only 2-3 days after clearing origin country customs.

Now, the promised compensation bonus, based on the feedback we received from most of our followers, will be from our new SEXUAL WELLNESS line.

**100$ Store Credit for our new ED products line** - totally free, submit the order and send us the order #.

**200$ Store Credit for the same ED line** - only condition to take advantage of this bigger bonus is to submit, another order, with no minimum limit. 200$ ED will then be credited on top.

https://pharmacomstore.ws/categories/sexual-wellness/

**All orders placed after 12th of March are eligible for this compensation offer, with delays more than our advertised period of time, meaning mostly everything that took more than 8-9 days to arrive to your country**

Thank you,
Pharmacom Labs Team

www.PharmacomStore.ws

YA BOY JUST GOT SOME OF MY GEAR!!! SO PUMPED TO TRY PHARMACOM!! MY BOY HAS BEEN TAKING MIX 3 AND HE'S JACKED!! I DECIDED TO GIVE MIX 4 A SHOT!!! JUST DID MY FIRST PIN A HR AGO. GREAT START TO MY WEEKEND
4ce46193b85f849131b0febcff293526.jpg

YA BOY JUST GOT SOME OF MY GEAR!!! SO PUMPED TO TRY PHARMACOM!! MY BOY HAS BEEN TAKING MIX 3 AND HE'S JACKED!! I DECIDED TO GIVE MIX 4 A SHOT!!! JUST DID MY FIRST PIN A HR AGO. GREAT START TO MY WEEKEND

Thank you for the update sir and for sharing this picture ...Please keep us posted with the results also .

Heck yea brother!!!!!! Keep up updated!!!

-Pharmacom Rep

That’s only 2 days sir, please be patient as we need to wait for the shipping carrier to pick up the package.

Hi, it's now been 7 days and no tracking number has been issued. Please advise. Thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom