napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Inbox cleared. Ready for messages/questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love Pharmacom. I've made 2 domestic orders before inventory got wiped out, and just finished 5 more through international. Great service. Easy to deal with and products work great. So far I've used:

Tren Ace
Test Cyp
Test Base
EQ
Anavar
Arimidex
Mix 5
Proviron
Clen
GW1517
HgH

The only thing they don't have I wish they did is Trestelone

These guys ROCK!!!! And no, not affiliated with them in anyway...Wish I was though! 😉

icIk6FQ.jpg

Love Pharmacom. I've made 2 domestic orders before inventory got wiped out, and just finished 5 more through international. Great service. Easy to deal with and products work great. So far I've used:

Tren Ace
Test Cyp
Test Base
EQ
Anavar
Arimidex
Mix 5
Proviron
Clen
GW1517
HgH

The only thing they don't have I wish they did is Trestelone

These guys ROCK!!!! And no, not affiliated with them in anyway...Wish I was though! [emoji6]

We love loyal customers like you! Message me on your next order, i’ll give you a nice discount code!

Do you have a test with the primo 200mg/ml. I see alot of (good) 100mg/ml test but just to be sure. Do you have any an can you show me? Ty

Just placed my first order with Pharmacom. The process went super smooth. Ordered some Winny tabs and Masteron. Great communication so far. Looking good.

Hello Isarms!

Our international carrier just sent us this message so this now explains the long transit delays of recent deliveries.

THank you!

Dear Customer

It has been brought to our attention that USA had a severe weather situation and this may affect the delivery of mail.

The weather situation has resulted in thousands of flight cancellations and delays. Road closures are also impacting transportation, processing and delivery of mail and inbound and outbound operations.

Please refer to the news article, as well as the weather notification below for more details:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/spring-snow-storm-slams-us-northeast-10064864

Just placed my first order for my first cycle super pumped!

Hell yea man, keep a log of the cycle to keep us updated on how it goes and we’ll give ya some store credit off your next purchase!

Just placed my first order with Pharmacom. The process went super smooth. Ordered some Winny tabs and Masteron. Great communication so far. Looking good.

[emoji1434][emoji1434] Keep a forum log for store credit!

hello, it has been actually 17 days now since i placed my order. Still have not even shipped, no tracking number or anything. Sorry if im being annoying..... I actually had to purchase more gear from another source. Im not sure if i will purchase from you again. I understand you guys are legit. But on your website us domestic shipping says 5-7 business days plus however long it takes for you to receive payment. So i would assume two weeks and i should of had it. Maybe you should change that information. Please pm me if there is an issue because i do not want to keep making posts like this.

Sent from my sm-g955u using tapatalk

hello isarms!

Our international carrier just sent us this message so this now explains the long transit delays of recent deliveries.

Thank you!

dear customer

it has been brought to our attention that usa had a severe weather situation and this may affect the delivery of mail.

The weather situation has resulted in thousands of flight cancellations and delays. Road closures are also impacting transportation, processing and delivery of mail and inbound and outbound operations.

Please refer to the news article, as well as the weather notification below for more details:

thanks 4 posting this!!! Really

We want to update the community that we had 0 seizures to US in November, December, January and February period in 2018. This is a statistic based for 2 of our warehouses located in Asia.
Some perfect months we may say, just like in the good old days. smiley

EU warehouse always performed well so nothing changed there.

As we mentioned several months ago, we have begun taking serious measures to increase our success rate and overcome the US customs situation. We are glad to see they are functioning.

Thank you for your support,
Pharmacom Labs Team

Hi All,
This is my first post to the board. I am looking in to Pharmacom, but my need is replacement. Lost my insurance a while back, local sources dried up, and to many bad brands, etc... Just wanted to thank those who posted. Reliable information seems both mixed, and hard to sort through. As I am newbie to all of this it can be a bit overwhelming.

No problem at all, we welcome you with welcome arms and have the answers to all your questions. Feel free to pm me whenever.

www.pharmacomstore.ws
“taz15” for 15% off brother.

We want to update the community that we had 0 seizures to US in November, December, January and February period in 2018. This is a statistic based for 2 of our warehouses located in Asia.
Some perfect months we may say, just like in the good old days. smiley

EU warehouse always performed well so nothing changed there.

As we mentioned several months ago, we have begun taking serious measures to increase our success rate and overcome the US customs situation. We are glad to see they are functioning.

Thank you for your support,
Pharmacom Labs Team

Is there a special link for EU costumers or just the normal link?

edit: to enter the right website for buying

Top Bottom