napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Coupon Code!

Guys for those of you PMing me, as long as this thread is up, this coupon is active! It’s rare we do coupon codes so take advantage of this!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Hilma BioCare Methenolone Enanthate[/B] is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 100 milligrams of methenolone enanthate per milliliter according to the label. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of January 1, 2018 and February 28, 2018.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on February 28, 2018. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing on March 9, 2018. The report was completed on March 14, 2018.

The product was identified with batch number 037962 and an expiration date of January 2020.

Label claim
: Hilma BioCare Methenolone Enanthate has a label claim of 100 mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

Actual contents: Hilma BioCare Methenolone Enanthate was determined to have an actual content of 99.5 mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

Discuss the Hilma BioCare Methenolone Enanthate lab test results on the AnabolicLab Forum.

More tests can be found on our website... LAB TESTS section

hilma-biocare-methenolone-enanthate-01-300x225.jpg
hilma-biocare-methenolone-enanthate-07-300x225.jpg
hilma-biocare-methenolone-enanthate-08-1-300x225.jpg

hilma-biocare-methenolone-enanthate-lab-report-c67092.jpg

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Inbox cleared guys.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

If you pay with bitcoin you get an additional 5% off for a total of 15% off in combination with taz10 code.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Guys code might be lowered soon! Just a fare warning for those of you that are putting order in for the future, best to go now and get that 10% off!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Damn I just put in a 1000.00 order before seeing this. Just my luck ����*♂️

Damn I just put in a 1000.00 order before seeing this. Just my luck *♂️

Aw.. If you didn’t pay already you can cancel the order and put it in again with the code.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Hello Tazz,
I placed an order with pharmacom a couple weeks ago and noticed part of my order was delivered to a different state per the tracking #
Order#2369924
Tracking #LP023436669GB

Hello Tazz,
I placed an order with pharmacom a couple weeks ago and noticed part of my order was delivered to a different state per the tracking #
Order#2369924
Tracking #LP023436669GB

Hello Sir,

Our colleagues from customer service department has already answered your e-mail regarding this issue.

Please check your e-mail.

thank you

Hello Tazz,
Order#2369924
Tracking #LP023436669GB

Hello Sir,

Our colleagues has already answered your e-mail regarding this issue...Please check your inbox.

Thank you

Hello Sir,

Our colleagues from customer service department have already answered your e-mail regarding this issue.

Please check your inbox.

Thank you

Guys don’t forget taz10 for 10% off, having a lot of people PM me they already submitted their order and paid and forgot the code, once you send the payment without using the code I am unable to help you get the 10% off your order.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Hello Tazz,
Order#2369924
Tracking #LP023436669GB

Please PM details like this that include your order number and tracking in the future:). Customer service will take care of you as I do not have access to the specific database to help you on this one.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom