napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid first cycle

Fahad

Hellow! am 26 m 144lbs 5'5 and am into fitness for past one year now and what iv realised that my body is not growing at the rate at which it should grow normally...did gained mass but that was not satisfactory...i eat well i sleep well and i go crazy in gym...am willing to start my first steroid cycle which is a "DBOL" only cycle for 6 weeks and am thinking for low dosages of it i.e 20mg due to its higher toxicity...i dont know much about PCT and how it should be done and for dbol only cycle how the pct should be done?

You don't do oral only. . must use Test base.. But also you have only been at it for a year. You haven't built a good solid foundation in a year let alone hit your limitations. I'm sure the senior guys on here will chime in and let you know what you need to do before you even think about AAS.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

What exactly do you mean by fitness? Post your FULL stats; age, weight, height, bf%, previous cycles, training experience, diet, yada, yada, yada...

In before all of the comments coming about your "dbol only cycle".

First: Need a testosterone base, don't run oral only
Second: Only training for a year, theres still a lot to learn about your body
Third: Most likely a diet issue here, so I would post your daily routine (diet wise) to allow everyone to further help you

Full stats and more information about your diet, etc. You mentioned you didn't put on the mass that you wanted/expected in your year of training.... please understand there is no magic pill that will make you huge and shredded over night. Sure AAS help, but you need to be training and dieting properly. On top of that, I would advise training naturally a bit longer. Either way, listen to the people here, they almost always give valuable advise.

Full stats and more information about your diet, etc. You mentioned you didn't put on the mass that you wanted/expected in your year of training.... please understand there is no magic pill that will make you huge and shredded over night. Sure AAS help, but you need to be training and dieting properly. On top of that, I would advise training naturally a bit longer. Either way, listen to the people here, they almost always give valuable advise.

I think i have to train one more year just to reach my natural potential than i would think of taking any kind of drug i need....

You still haven't posted you full stats and diet like they have asked . They can help you get dialed in. Maybe even suggest SARMS to get you going.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

What exactly is your malfunction man? Why are u continuously dodging a basic and simple question... clearly there is a reason...

How about diet train heavy have clean good form and stick it out five years eat your ass off . Then maybe a cycle five years to come close to maxing out your natty status brother .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about diet train heavy have clean good form and stick it out five years eat your ass off . Then maybe a cycle five years to come close to maxing out your natty status brother .

exactly, instead of being so disrespectful by completely ignoring everything each person has said...

I just wish most people that didn't use aas would realize that it's just a cherry on top to hard ass work and cleans up your already good body and makes you more crisp

Top Bottom