napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Cycle

imrushi007

Hi...my name is rushi and i am 23 yrs old...
I want to start my new test e and boldenone eq cycle...Please suggest how much teste e and boldenone eq should i take/week?

There's no way we would advise steroid use at your age bud. You're way too young. Have you considered sarms?

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

please do not ask about steroids again man...

Thank uh sir...i am a huge fan of urs and ur work..i'll not do dis shit again...can sarms will b the safe alternative?

bro i know im supposed to be a psychic and all but how do you expect me to give you a cycle layout when i have NO CLUE what you even want to accomplish??? come on man

Top Bottom