napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stenabolic Question

Fitboy90

Have a question about Stenabolic, I was wondering is it only effective while you dose it since the half life is so short? Meaning once you hit your 30mg/40mg is the metabolism enhancing effects gone for the day? Or does it stay with you throughout the day as long as you get 30/40mg? I know It may sound like an ignorant question but I've been wondering this for a while now.

Dose it 4-6 times per day for optimal results. If you are asking "can I just take 30 or 40 mg at once?" The answer is NO don't do that

Have a question about Stenabolic, I was wondering is it only effective while you dose it since the half life is so short? Meaning once you hit your 30mg/40mg is the metabolism enhancing effects gone for the day? Or does it stay with you throughout the day as long as you get 30/40mg? I know It may sound like an ignorant question but I've been wondering this for a while now.

If you dose it correctly of 5mg every 2-3 hours 6 times per day, you will have it spread out optimally per day since that is a minimum of 12 up to 18 hour span. Of course you won't be dosing while you sleep. Because of the short half life, yes there will be some drop off of effects as it wears off after your last dose, so that's why it is important to spread this out as much as possible

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah thanks that's what I thought, Also another thing, is it okay to do 5mg every 2 hours but sometimes 3 hours? Because sometimes I get busy and can't consistently dose every 2 hours (At Work,School Etc) so sometimes it ends up becoming 3 but that's fine right? As long as it's not longer than that?

Yeah thanks that's what I thought, Also another thing, is it okay to do 5mg every 2 hours but sometimes 3 hours? Because sometimes I get busy and can't consistently dose every 2 hours (At Work,School Etc) so sometimes it ends up becoming 3 but that's fine right? As long as it's not longer than that?

Yes that's fine bro. That's why we give the range of every 2-3 hours. Try to stick as close to that time spread for best results

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

every 2-3 hours is the optimal time frame... your are hitting that either way bro... your all good...

Top Bottom