napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stenabolic Question

Fitboy90

Anybody ever try a bulk using Sr9009? Is it optimal and Is there any benefit to this? I would assume it would minimize the fat gain but is that correct? Does anybody have any experience doing this? I'm thinking about it, to sort of do a lean bulk but what are your guys thoughts?

Anybody ever try a bulk using Sr9009? Is it optimal and Is there any benefit to this? I would assume it would minimize the fat gain but is that correct? Does anybody have any experience doing this? I'm thinking about it, to sort of do a lean bulk but what are your guys thoughts?

i wouldnt try to bulk with it as a stand alone but you could definitely stack it with others on a bulk... perhaps rad and lgd with it...

Yeah true and I know that would be optimal, but I'm kind of strapped for cash so I can't really stack anything at the moment. With that being said would Stenabolic just be used to help to keep the fat under control during the bulk ?

Yeah true and I know that would be optimal, but I'm kind of strapped for cash so I can't really stack anything at the moment. With that being said would Stenabolic just be used to help to keep the fat under control during the bulk ?

It could do that, but I have found GW extremely effective myself for keeping me lean while trying to add mass. It also has nutrient partitioning abilities as well, so it can actually enhance your gains in that respect. You are also on a budget, and GW is very affordable. It also only requires one dose per day, so I think GW is a great option for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It could do that, but I have found GW extremely effective myself for keeping me lean while trying to add mass. It also has nutrient partitioning abilities as well, so it can actually enhance your gains in that respect. You are also on a budget, and GW is very affordable. It also only requires one dose per day, so I think GW is a great option for you

Yeah cardarine is a lot cheaper, but can you give me a quick rundown of what SR and Cardarine do differently? I have kinda a basic understanding but i think there's more to them

Yeah cardarine is a lot cheaper, but can you give me a quick rundown of what SR and Cardarine do differently? I have kinda a basic understanding but i think there's more to them
Cardarine basically causes your body to burn it's own fat for fuel, which causes nice fat loss

Stenabolic is a huge metabolism booster, giving you enhanced fat loss

They both also work to enhance endurance to a large degree as well

sr is used more towards correcting metabolic disorders and fully enhancing your metabolism or correcting it...

gw attacks fat, burning it first and provides extreme endurance fully maximizing anything your doing... either would be a great addition but i would generally opt for GW over anything else...

Top Bottom