napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stenabolic Oral Bioavailability

Hey dudes,

So I am using GW and Osta. I really want to add SR9009 to the mix because the profile looks great...

BUT, after reading up on it, i've come across many sites and comments claiming that the oral bioavailability is little to none, with most figures stating it a as 2.2%. I am not sure where this figure originates from though.

Can someone help clear this up for me? Is there validity to these claims, or is there evidence to suggest that the oral bioavailability is much higher than this?

Really need to know whether Oral SR9009 is it worth it as I am planning to order from SARMSX....can someone explain to me the issue about Oral Bioavailability with SR9009?

Apologies about the urgency of my post but I have a limited time to order the SR9009 before I leave the country.

Last edited:
if this were all true, then how could all the results that people have had be explained? there are countless people that have reported extreme results, even just running it as a stand alone, so if this were true, how would any of that be possible?

Not saying it is true mate, just something I read. Apparently using DMSO does help to increase bioavailability though, have you heard of this? Perhaps this could enhance the results even more?

Not saying it is true mate, just something I read. Apparently using DMSO does help to increase bioavailability though, have you heard of this? Perhaps this could enhance the results even more?
ive heard of it yes... i dont feel its necessary at all but you could definitely try it

Yeah, didn't think so... Will start SR9009 + DMSO in 2 weeks time and update you a week or two after that!

I might even try SR9009 on its own first and compare that to SR9009 + DMSO for a better comparison.[/QUOT

Be interesting to see your results especially if you do SR on its own for a few weeks then add DMSO.

One last thing. It is mentioned that bioavailability is at its highest when used via injection. Is it safe to take SR9009 Subcutaneously?

If not, I will give that DMSO a try and keep you informed.
Sr9009 is suspended in grain alcohol. I wouldn't recommend injecting alcohol bro. It's not going to be a good time for you if you do that

Top Bottom