napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Started my tren enathate and test enathate cycle

Definitely progressing. Careful with that cough. Main thing is to try to stay calm. It will pass. 2 minutes is a long time.

Definitely progressing. Careful with that cough. Main thing is to try to stay calm. It will pass. 2 minutes is a long time.
Yeah i tried to breath real slow and what not it really wasnt that bad i wasnt coughing the entire 2 minutes i had some pause time between the coughs

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'd recommend tightening that diet up bud. Bodyfat is probably a bit higher than it should be to even be cycling to be honest. I'd be running a defecit here with high protein moderate carbs and low fats

I'd recommend tightening that diet up bud. Bodyfat is probably a bit higher than it should be to even be cycling to be honest. I'd be running a defecit here with high protein moderate carbs and low fats

I’d agree with rick, your results are noticeable but tren is more like masteron in my opinion, when you get low body fat that’s when tren shines big time. I quit my last tren cycle early because my bf got too high (small results) compared to before with ace. Your back stirations are coming out, just nail that diet and you’ll love the stuff

I’d agree with rick, your results are noticeable but tren is more like masteron in my opinion, when you get low body fat that’s when tren shines big time. I quit my last tren cycle early because my bf got too high (small results) compared to before with ace. Your back stirations are coming out, just nail that diet and you’ll love the stuff
Well my wife isnt around to cook for me ive been trying to eat healthy she cooks healthy meals. I will say i haven't ate out at all i will adjust my meals to my best and lower my carbs moren i have been keeping the high protein in my diet for sure

Well my wife isnt around to cook for me ive been trying to eat healthy she cooks healthy meals. I will say i haven't ate out at all i will adjust my meals to my best and lower my carbs moren i have been keeping the high protein in my diet for sure

What are your macros now? Tren is tough to figure out diet wise. Tren will make you very flat without carbs

Ive been taking in protein in grams close to my bodyweight at 189 the others i need to figure out

Find a lean food like chicken and up the protein a bit more to 200+ and take out a carb and keep to no higher than 175. Preferably 150. Just don’t go over your cals. Then you can incorporate your refeeds as well. This will help with muscle hardness, staying lean and still having energy to workout

Find a lean food like chicken and up the protein a bit more to 200+ and take out a carb and keep to no higher than 175. Preferably 150. Just don’t go over your cals. Then you can incorporate your refeeds as well. This will help with muscle hardness, staying lean and still having energy to workout
Thank you for that

Top Bottom