napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stanozolol / Wonstrol cycle for women (Tell Me The Right Way)

Jake,
Oh my fucking God! Tren? What a mistake and a liability. I am NOT an expert but I at least do my own research. I would never give out any advice to anyone if I did not know. One guy at my gym has his wife on Anavar tabs and Sustanon. He said he likes her genitalia big. Sick freak! She is NOT even competing nor will she probably have anymore children. So sad.

Jake,
Oh my fucking God! Tren? What a mistake and a liability. I am NOT an expert but I at least do my own research. I would never give out any advice to anyone if I did not know. One guy at my gym has his wife on Anavar tabs and Sustanon. He said he likes her genitalia big. Sick freak! She is NOT even competing nor will she probably have anymore children. So sad.

Yes tren and var is screwed up. Var by its self is enough. If that is what makes them sexually ok and holds them together then so be it.Freaks abound. I would not want to risk someone that I love to be an incredible turn on for 4 weeks at the expense of a shortened life. They think in the present only. Sorry and sad to say but this is more prevalent than you may think. The girls listen to the boys because they know it all....right?

I've not tried anything other than SARMs and now EQ. I LOVE EQ! No issues with it at all. I'm on 50mg once a week to start. Bout to start week 6.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I've not tried anything other than SARMs and now EQ. I LOVE EQ! No issues with it at all. I'm on 50mg once a week to start. Bout to start week 6.

After this 12 weeks im gonna do on the sarms bigb wants me to give EQ a shot. Not sure yet. Gonna see where the sr..s4..gw..and mk take me..but im sill anxiously waiting to even begin those again!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

After this 12 weeks im gonna do on the sarms bigb wants me to give EQ a shot. Not sure yet. Gonna see where the sr..s4..gw..and mk take me..but im sill anxiously waiting to even begin those again!

I like EQ better than SARMs to be honest. I don't have to poke myself, so it's all good lol I like SARMs. Don't get me wrong. They're great! But after you try EQ, you'll see what I mean. I'm on biotech. Can't compare brands bc haven't tried anything other than bio. But this one seems to be good. My bench went up 20 lbs in 2 weeks (before the gym door tried to kill me.)

I like EQ better than SARMs to be honest. I don't have to poke myself, so it's all good lol I like SARMs. Don't get me wrong. They're great! But after you try EQ, you'll see what I mean. I'm on biotech. Can't compare brands bc haven't tried anything other than bio. But this one seems to be good. My bench went up 20 lbs in 2 weeks (before the gym door tried to kill me.)

Im definitely gonna give it a shot when i get there. I still got about 15lbs I want to drop before going any further lol. Ive dropped 2.5 in a week so it shouldn't take much time. Im afraid to try anything else yes im a pansy I know lol...I must have missed how you injured yourself lol. I commented but didn't even see that the door attacked you lmao. That sucks ass!

Im definitely gonna give it a shot when i get there. I still got about 15lbs I want to drop before going any further lol. Ive dropped 2.5 in a week so it shouldn't take much time. Im afraid to try anything else yes im a pansy I know lol...I must have missed how you injured yourself lol. I commented but didn't even see that the door attacked you lmao. That sucks ass!

I need to drop my body fat, but eq is actually helping with that.
Ya it was bad. Had to go get xrays bc was afraid it was broken. Still have a knot on my arm and still aches. All that from a stupid door [emoji22]

I need to drop my body fat, but eq is actually helping with that.
Ya it was bad. Had to go get xrays bc was afraid it was broken. Still have a knot on my arm and still aches. All that from a stupid door [emoji22]

Hopefully youll be back up and running soon! You are doing great. Ill lend you my arms til youre better! Lol..is your plan to compete?

Hopefully youll be back up and running soon! You are doing great. Ill lend you my arms til youre better! Lol..is your plan to compete?

Thanks chic! It's gotten a lot better and quicker than normal thankfully. I would like to hit fitness model status and eventually compete in physique. Your arms would hate us both after I let you have them back lol they'd be like, "don't ever do that again!" Lol

Ill switch you a week of my arms for a week of your abs lol.
Great goals! I can totally see ya getting there sooner than you think!

Ill switch you a week of my arms for a week of your abs lol.
Great goals! I can totally see ya getting there sooner than you think!

Lol! My biggest hinderence is my diet. Single income family with lots of mouths to feed. My diet isn't great, but I do the best I can with what I have to work with. It's good to have lots of support on here though. Iknow I've made lots of progress from where I was 2 years ago. Definitely eager to up the game though lol

Lol! My biggest hinderence is my diet. Single income family with lots of mouths to feed. My diet isn't great, but I do the best I can with what I have to work with. It's good to have lots of support on here though. Iknow I've made lots of progress from where I was 2 years ago. Definitely eager to up the game though lol

I understand completely! I could help you come up with some cheap healthy recipes that you could probably make for everyone! Im great with budget..money and creating healthy variations let me know if you'd like some ideas! It is nice to have support here when you dont really have it anywhere else!

I understand completely! I could help you come up with some cheap healthy recipes that you could probably make for everyone! Im great with budget..money and creating healthy variations let me know if you'd like some ideas! It is nice to have support here when you dont really have it anywhere else!

I'm always up for recipe swaps and advice!

I am personally working with girl now on Primo and Anavar.I would assume that Whinny start at 10 mg a day add 10 mg of nolvadex a day if after 2 weeks you are experiencing no negative sides you could bump up to 20 mg Whinny a day and stay at 10 nolvadex a day,If you were to take it further you could add in 25 mg of Primo a week and bump up to 50 mg a week after 4 weeks and no bad sides.I don't see the need to pyramid but rather stay consistent and slow looking for slow gains staying safe.Blood labs every 12 weeks to stay safe.Do cardio and abs every day.

I would always keep the Winstrol on the lower side with females because of some of the side effects it can bring, but as always with anything regarding females the best plan of action is always to start low and assess every week before making any changes. Every female is different, and some have no proble,s whatsoever at certain doses where others will.

I would also never recommend women taking Nolva on cycle. It can be very problematic for them and cause some unwanted issues. I worked with a female competitor through prep a couple years ago that used Nolva against my judgement, and it fucked her up for a while afterwards. I don't like to see any females mess with it, even at lower doses.

Top Bottom