napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stanodrol - help needed

TheBigBrodie

Hey there! I am new to these forums so I will go ahead and give out some basic info in order for you guys to assist me with the product I am currently taking.

Current Weight: 218 lbs

Lifting experience: 11 years

and yes, I have been on and off some light cycles such as epistane, deca, and test cyp.

with all of the small stuff said. I have never tried stanodrol before, however, I have heard it is a DHT compound with very little to no side effects it is mainly Used by Those Looking to Achieve Lean Muscle, Strength, Aggression, & Muscle Hardening Effects. highly androgenic not so much anabolic.

On the other hand. I have also heard it causes hair loss, high blood pressure, suppression, and bad cholesterol. so can someone please help me clear this up. Im wanting to try this but I cannot find much info on the true side effects I will experience - Thank You.

stanodrol is a prohormone.. it supposed to be non toxic so are you sure you are talking about the right thing? its not very strong either... i cant see any reason or point in running any prohormone

stanodrol is a prohormone.. it supposed to be non toxic so are you sure you are talking about the right thing? its not very strong either... i cant see any reason or point in running any prohormone

I believe so. I have heard so many things about it being either side effect free then others are saying its full of side effects with blood pressure and cholesterol. Im just very confused about the compound at this point.

I believe so. I have heard so many things about it being either side effect free then others are saying its full of side effects with blood pressure and cholesterol. Im just very confused about the compound at this point.

I wouldnt touch it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom