napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking orals... Safe or Not??

sealrunner said:
RickRock said:
sealrunner said:
THANK GOD SOMEONE ELSE SEES THE LIGHT! I've gotten in more arguments about stacking orals than anything else. I've had people tell me that if you add 10mg a day of anavar (Witch I think everyone should do to protect their joints if not running, primo, decca, or EQ) will make you shit out your insides if you're taking a dose of any other oral. IMO it all comes down to blood work, I took Accutane as a kid as part of the medical trials done originally by Roche Pharma. They almost thought I got the placebo because my lipids, blood pressure, and liver values never changed like they should have on the drug. That's where I learned it all comes down to blood work and personal reaction with toxicity and health risks.

You are absolutely right. How someone responds, and how it affects bloodwork is always going to be user specific. As for stacking orals there's always a lot of bro science out there about it where people don't really look at the total milligrams, but look at the fact that there is two compounds and base their opinions on that. There is so much more to it than that. Stacking orals can be safe and very effective when done correctly. There are some combinations that are just really good like Dbol and Anadrol, Winny and Tbol, Winny and Anavar, etc.

I know some people are anti-oral only but Tbol and Anavar plus GW and Ostarine may be the closest thing to a "perfect" oral only. There are some badass oral oral combinations.

Now we are talking man! ALTHOUGH as you already know from our conversation, im a winstrol guy so the stack of winstrol, tbol, gw and s4 along with proviron is where it's at... you want muscle hardening to the max (aside from adding masteron) along with HIGHLY sustainable and clean gains and still getting damn good size if you want it with tbol, clean, keepable and low sides if dosed properly, its a beautiful thing man... its all about HOW you do things which determine how good or bad it is for you... if more people attempted to try a conservative but aggressive approach then there would be far less issues to report... what i mean by this is that you start slower, yet with a dose that provides results and assess tolerance and increase slowly if needed or you may find that its more than enough at a lower dose, you just never gave it a chance as I have learned over time... Trial and error can be your friend!

sealrunner said:
RickRock said:
sealrunner said:
THANK GOD SOMEONE ELSE SEES THE LIGHT! I've gotten in more arguments about stacking orals than anything else. I've had people tell me that if you add 10mg a day of anavar (Witch I think everyone should do to protect their joints if not running, primo, decca, or EQ) will make you shit out your insides if you're taking a dose of any other oral. IMO it all comes down to blood work, I took Accutane as a kid as part of the medical trials done originally by Roche Pharma. They almost thought I got the placebo because my lipids, blood pressure, and liver values never changed like they should have on the drug. That's where I learned it all comes down to blood work and personal reaction with toxicity and health risks.

You are absolutely right. How someone responds, and how it affects bloodwork is always going to be user specific. As for stacking orals there's always a lot of bro science out there about it where people don't really look at the total milligrams, but look at the fact that there is two compounds and base their opinions on that. There is so much more to it than that. Stacking orals can be safe and very effective when done correctly. There are some combinations that are just really good like Dbol and Anadrol, Winny and Tbol, Winny and Anavar, etc.

I know some people are anti-oral only but Tbol and Anavar plus GW and Ostarine may be the closest thing to a "perfect" oral only. There are some badass oral oral combinations.

The issue is, your HPTA and the damage.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
sealrunner said:
RickRock said:
sealrunner said:

The issue is, your HPTA and the damage.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
I'm not sure I follow you Mr. Olympus, Do you mean the risk vs reward of meddling with your endocrine system? If yes I agree, when I'm putting my balls on the line it'd better be for a damn good reason! I

Re: RE: Re: Stacking orals... Safe or Not??

Bio-Tech said:
Attention should be paid when using more than 100mg each day of any combination of orals.
Agreed. Total milligrams is important to pay special attention to. The higher the doses, the bigger risks, and more precaution that needs taken

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
I really think the winstrol and anavar combo will be perfect... obviously i am huge on proviron so adding that will only be beneficial for you as well...
I'll definitely be using proviron on my cycle, I have plenty of it. I'm pretty pumped about adding the winstrol/var combo. I'd be pumped if I could put on 10lbs of lbm and cut 2-3% bf. That may be asking for too much because I don't really know what to expect.

I'm pumped for you. VAR is the shit and mixing it with winny is going to finish your cycle off nicely. Get some taurine though, cause the muscle pumps can be dreadful. VAR makes my muscles feel like they are splitting my skin but you can bounce a quarter off my shoulders.

Re: RE: Re: Stacking orals... Safe or Not??

9th Wonder said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
I really think the winstrol and anavar combo will be perfect... obviously i am huge on proviron so adding that will only be beneficial for you as well...
I'll definitely be using proviron on my cycle, I have plenty of it. I'm pretty pumped about adding the winstrol/var combo. I'd be pumped if I could put on 10lbs of lbm and cut 2-3% bf. That may be asking for too much because I don't really know what to expect.

I'm pumped for you. VAR is the shit and mixing it with winny is going to finish your cycle off nicely. Get some taurine though, cause the muscle pumps can be dreadful. VAR makes my muscles feel like they are splitting my skin but you can bounce a quarter off my shoulders.
Hell yea! I seriously can't wait, it feels like August is never going to get here. I supplement with taurine daily, so hopefully I'll be alright in that department.

9th Wonder said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:

That's the main reason I really don't use anavar anymore... Not to mention that winstrol is superior but running them together at he lower dose should be the shit... I know that the winstrol/tbol combo I am doing now is BY FAR the best experience I have had with orals EVER...

One oral at a time for me if any.

We'll see though....When Bio-Tech re-ups on Proviron, I was gonna grab some for shits and giggles and planned on running it at 100 but I can break it down to 50 and add winny at the same dose.

TheSVPdeal said:

We'll see though....When Bio-Tech re-ups on Proviron, I was gonna grab some for shits and giggles and planned on running it at 100 but I can break it down to 50 and add winny at the same dose.

Ive been on 100mg/ed proviron last 8 weeks and zero changes in liver enzymes but Im adding winny in a few weeks so since winny is great with lowering shbg might as well cut back on the proviron down to 50 just to play it safe

Sent using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:
9th Wonder said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:

That's the main reason I really don't use anavar anymore... Not to mention that winstrol is superior but running them together at he lower dose should be the shit... I know that the winstrol/tbol combo I am doing now is BY FAR the best experience I have had with orals EVER...

I hear you on that. For me, Winstrol blows Anavar away, but I may have to try the combo of Winny/var at lower doses at some point to see how I like it. I'm sure it would be much better on lipids and liver strain as well if I cut the doses to half of what they would be normally running them solo

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
9th Wonder said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:

I hear you on that. For me, Winstrol blows Anavar away, but I may have to try the combo of Winny/var at lower doses at some point to see how I like it. I'm sure it would be much better on lipids and liver strain as well if I cut the doses to half of what they would be normally instead of running winny solo at 50mg ED

KingWizard said:
TheSVPdeal said:

Ive been on 100mg/ed proviron last 8 weeks and zero changes in liver enzymes but Im adding winny in a few weeks so since winny is great with lowering shbg might as well cut back on the proviron down to 50 just to play it safe

Sent using Tapatalk

exactly why you are such a key member brother... SPOT ON... I hope more people follow this and understand... thats not just logical and rational but safe and effective.. THANK YOU for posting that...

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
9th Wonder said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:

I hear you on that. For me, Winstrol blows Anavar away, but I may have to try the combo of Winny/var at lower doses at some point to see how I like it. I'm sure it would be much better on lipids and liver strain as well if I cut the doses to half of what they would be normally running them solo

YOU AND ME BOTH BROTHER... there is no comparison but I do think they will stack together nicely at half doses as well but if you have to pick one of the two, for me, that's a joke... winstrol wins more than 100% of the time

TheSVPdeal said:

You better get ready then, Son. In two weeks, we'll be stocked up on Proviron, CABER, and Tbol. We'll also have PRIMO, homies!

Bio-Tech said:
TheSVPdeal said:

You better get ready then, Son. In two weeks, we'll be stocked up on Proviron, CABER, and Tbol. We'll also have PRIMO, homies!

It doesn't get any sweeter than that. Finally a good source for Caber and Primo!!

Top Bottom