napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack is not working - Female - Just want to look fit

sm2014

First stack - S-4, SR9009, MK2866. Female. The goal is fat and weight loss. I'm not really interested in gaining any mass; just leaning out. I've gained 6 lbs in two weeks and that is the opposite of what I was trying to accomplish. My pants are really tight so I've gained in inches, too. My night vision was becoming an issue so since I wasn't losing weight and the issue with my eyes, I discontinued two days ago. I work out 4 -5 days a week with mainly lifting. I have a girls trip to Miami for New Year Eve and would like to take off the 6 lbs I've gained and another 5 before then if possible. I don't know a lot about sarms and after everything I've read I am questioning the quality of what I purchased. It is in a capsule so I can't break up the stack. It would seem that I should be losing weight. My diet has been clean and on point. It looks like cardarine before workouts and stenabolic throughout the day are the best sarms for weight loss for women - is that what is suggested? Anything else? I don't want the S4 - I don't like the night vision issue. Also, which companies have the best quality and can be trusted the most? I realize that you get what you pay for and some companies sell crap so any recommendations with solid retailers and solid results would be awesome. I was sent info about one, but the email address to send in an order was all asterisks - I can't do anything with that since its not an email address. Thank you!

Hey... I’m sorry that you’re not getting the results you want... where did you get your sarms? Unfortunately most companies sell low quality sarms and sometimes what you buy are not even sarms... I personally trust Sarmsx and Biotech... you can’t go wrong with them

First stack - S-4, SR9009, MK2866. Female. The goal is fat and weight loss. I'm not really interested in gaining any mass; just leaning out. I've gained 6 lbs in two weeks and that is the opposite of what I was trying to accomplish. My pants are really tight so I've gained in inches, too. My night vision was becoming an issue so since I wasn't losing weight and the issue with my eyes, I discontinued two days ago. I work out 4 -5 days a week with mainly lifting. I have a girls trip to Miami for New Year Eve and would like to take off the 6 lbs I've gained and another 5 before then if possible. I don't know a lot about sarms and after everything I've read I am questioning the quality of what I purchased. It is in a capsule so I can't break up the stack. It would seem that I should be losing weight. My diet has been clean and on point. It looks like cardarine before workouts and stenabolic throughout the day are the best sarms for weight loss for women - is that what is suggested? Anything else? I don't want the S4 - I don't like the night vision issue. Also, which companies have the best quality and can be trusted the most? I realize that you get what you pay for and some companies sell crap so any recommendations with solid retailers and solid results would be awesome. I was sent info about one, but the email address to send in an order was all asterisks - I can't do anything with that since its not an email address. Thank you!
You do realize you are on 2 anabolic substances right? S4 and osterine build decent gains on men at doses of 10-15mg i cant imagine what it would do to a grown woman lol Caulifla is kinda sexy i guess. All jokes aside are you keeping track of your body fat ? Muscle weighs more than fat so you might have just gained muscle hinting at the size of your waist. My sugestion is to check bodyfat then adjust sarm intake increase cardio and i hate to say it cause i dont want my dude Dylan to get upset but maybe lower calorie intake to cause atrophy and shrink the hard earned muscle back down to nothing.

Enjoy your time in miami try to hit bayside at 12:00 you might see me there, hope everything works out[emoji16]
66904f42b965ad9722e048aba1ba25ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don’t realize what each one does exactly. I researched it but it’s my first stack. I got it from a trainer who has been in the fitness comp works for years. I want definition - but I don’t want size. At this point, getting rid of the body fat and continuing to lift should get me where I want to be. Another trainer I know said she took the same stack from this company years ago and she said the recent one doesn’t seem to be as effective. Any suggestions on an email address that isn’t asterisks? lol

It's honestly hard telling what you really have, and it's entirely possible they aren't even real sarms at all, especially being capsules. That can explain a lot of what you are experiencing. You really have to be careful to get the right quality being female. If you need help with a legit source, send me a pm. I'd be happy to help

Well first thing you want to lose weight by new years eve. Thats barely 3 weeks away. Thats not enough time to lose 12 pounds my dear.

The only thing at this point i could recomend to lose some quick weight is to do a clense and a fast. Its going to be tough and painful but you will lose some weight quickly. You can pm me and i can explain it all how to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, its definitely clear you dont have what you think whatsoever... if you did, the results would be FAR different for you

Ugh. I know losing 11 lbs in 3 weeks is a lot, but I had good intentions two weeks ago when I started 6 pounds lighter only wanting to lose 5 lbs in 5 weeks. Feeling defeated - not sure how I feel about a cleanse and fast for three entire weeks 😔

Sounds like maybe what I have sucks. So, if I get a quality product is the consensus they cardarine and stenabolic are the way to go? Willing to try the S4 if absolutely necessary but it did affect my vision. Again, I DONT want to bulk. Just lean out 😊 Thanks guys for sharing your knowledge.

I belive it was the osterine that gave i that I wanted size prob should have jutsbstuck with the S4 the stack Dylan gave u above would b best but osterine can make u out on muscle my wife had the same issue with it.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

Hi Guys. I have a few questions before I start my new stack.

I stopped taking my other stack - s4, sr-9009, mk-2866 almost a week ago. I only took it for a couple of weeks. Since I've stopped, my joints and muscles feel like they ache - almost like I've done a lot of heavy lifting but all over. Is that normal? Also, not that you bros would know first hand, but have any of your lady friends experienced their cycle being different? It started earlier, has stayed longer and is just different. I was under the impression that Sarms didn't affect that, but maybe it does?

I have a new stack from Biotech and haven't had liquid before. I want to make sure that I understand the dosing. My S4 says 30ML - 50/MGS/ML on the bottle. The dropper is 1ML. If taking 25MGS twice a day, that would be .5ML twice a day, correct?

If I decide to lift in the morning and then go back in the evening for cardio, can cardarine be taken twice in one day and if so, how much?

Thanks again for everyone's input :)

mk2866 can cause your cycle to change, yes... you are correct on the dosing... you need to stick with cardarine once a day... you can split it but its not going to do anything different for you

Top Bottom