napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Not sure whatsoever on the top three but know for a fact southern is a low class lying site and i put them right up there with evo... They insult the fuck out of consumer intelligence... Pure essence will have sr9009 this month

Your best bet is to just hold off a few weeks and Pure Essence will have SR9009, which will give you the comfort in knowing you have the best quality out there available

I have some fucking sweet articles and videos coming... looking like only a few more weeks until its stocked from what i understand... as soon as its confirmed im sure pure essence will either let me know or they will announce it themselves.. i have some very nice information to pass along for everyone so stay tuned as i will post it and record very soon!! be prepared for some revolutionary gains, new cycles layouts, concepts, etc... game changing things my friends...

DylanGemelli said:
I have some fucking sweet articles and videos coming... looking like only a few more weeks until its stocked from what i understand... as soon as its confirmed im sure pure essence will either let me know or they will announce it themselves.. i have some very nice information to pass along for everyone so stay tuned as i will post it and record very soon!! be prepared for some revolutionary gains, new cycles layouts, concepts, etc... game changing things my friends...

Awesome news Dylan! Can't wait to see all these awesome things from Pure Essence, and I'm certainly looking forward to the articles and videos on them as well :)

Top Bottom