Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

SR9009 for girls

Narnie166

New member
Member
Hi guys, I've been reading a bit over here in Oz about this new product but can't find any posts from fellow female athletes who may have tried it. My first thought would be that it sounds too good to be true - is it?
 
Hi guys, I've been reading a bit over here in Oz about this new product but can't find any posts from fellow female athletes who may have tried it. My first thought would be that it sounds too good to be true - is it?


its definitely not too good to be true... there are many that have and/or are using it with huge success.. it works wonders... the highest quality you can find is at www.sarmsx.com and it can be shipped to you in australia just fine... they ship their on a daily basis..
 
Hi guys, I've been reading a bit over here in Oz about this new product but can't find any posts from fellow female athletes who may have tried it. My first thought would be that it sounds too good to be true - is it?
Im not an athlete but I do run quite a bit and lift. It's fantastic for endurance benefits if that's what you are looking for. It's helped me with increasing my run speed and distance. I'm not sure exactly what your goals are but either running stand alone or pairing with gw could definitely benefit you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
Hi guys, I've been reading a bit over here in Oz about this new product but can't find any posts from fellow female athletes who may have tried it. My first thought would be that it sounds too good to be true - is it?

many females use SARMS due to their extremely
low side effects and finish with great results.
 
Im not an athlete but I do run quite a bit and lift. It's fantastic for endurance benefits if that's what you are looking for. It's helped me with increasing my run speed and distance. I'm not sure exactly what your goals are but either running stand alone or pairing with gw could definitely benefit you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

YOU ARE AN ATHLETE!!! You don't have to be playing organized sports to be an athlete, MB. You're a dedicated body sculptor and weight lifter. You live the athletic life. You're as much an athlete as Lebron James or more IMO.


Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
 
Hi guys, I've been reading a bit over here in Oz about this new product but can't find any posts from fellow female athletes who may have tried it. My first thought would be that it sounds too good to be true - is it?
It's everything it's made out to be, and probably more to be honest. It stacks well with GW501516 and other sarms for even more enhancement as well. www.sarmsx.com has all your needs covered

Please tell me what exactly your goals are along with your stats and I can help you put something together

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
YOU ARE AN ATHLETE!!! You don't have to be playing organized sports to be an athlete, MB. You're a dedicated body sculptor and weight lifter. You live the athletic life. You're as much an athlete as Lebron James or more IMO.


Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
Yeah you are right jack...need to start giving myself the credit I give to all of you! Thanks for correcting me [emoji14] Let's say that I should have said:
We probably are not the same type of athlete.

OP: The SR is truly awesome! I am currently using it...and used it in the past as well!! A definite must for me! Throw up your goals so we all can see if this is the only one you could benefit from or if stacking it would be a better option!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
My goal is to build muscle and strength. I've gone from 96 to 55kg and am Turning 50 in September. I'd love to step on stage one day and be proud of my body
 
My goal is to build muscle and strength. I've gone from 96 to 55kg and am Turning 50 in September. I'd love to step on stage one day and be proud of my body
Congratulations! I'm sure you will love sarms and what you get recommended!

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk
 
My goal is to build muscle and strength. I've gone from 96 to 55kg and am Turning 50 in September. I'd love to step on stage one day and be proud of my body


i have the perfect cycle for you... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com



1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
 
My goal is to build muscle and strength. I've gone from 96 to 55kg and am Turning 50 in September. I'd love to step on stage one day and be proud of my body

SARMS are awesome in every way. The sides are minimal at best, yet still produce great gains and extremely versatile. You want to cut...? Easy! You want to bulk up..? Easy! You want to be a Greek Goddess..? I'm over exaggerating with the Goddess joke but SARMS are a great place to start.

I will tell you from my own experience that SR9009 is probably the best in terms of cutting fat. Couple that with GW and you got something special. My wife is running Ostarine right now and loving it.
 
Top Bottom