napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 and GW501516

These two seems to have a similar effect will they stack well with osterine and s4. I think PE is planning to release 9009...I am looking to increase endurance and burn fat while hardening up. I do not want to use steroids any more.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

depotgang1 said:
These two seems to have a similar effect will they stack well with osterine and s4. I think PE is planning to release 9009...I am looking to increase endurance and burn fat while hardening up. I do not want to use steroids any more.

Thoughts?

I'm sure Dylan will have his thoughts to share on this, but from what I've read, GW and SR9009 will be an incredible combination, that would even be further enhanced by adding other sarms, such as S4 and MK-2866

depotgang1 said:

Thoughts?

just a few weeks away from being in the store bro and YES they will go together like peanut butter and jelly or ham and burger... LOLLL absolutely... im working on all the new stacks with all the new things coming out for everyone so there will be videos, articles and plenty of new stack designs but that cycle will be SWEET... your going to want to take a very close look at mk677 as well... that is going to be key on so many levels...

I assume the osterine and mk677 would make this good for joint and pain from healing after my car accident 5 months ago. My hips are killing me and slowing my progress in gym....that and my endurance went from I could run 40 minutes to ...between hips and conditioning I am glad to walk 40 minutes. I am not looking for short cuts....just some help...lol. I know it takes time to heal from a hip fracture but hell I will take all the help I can get!

Re: RE: Re: SR9009 and GW501516

depotgang1 said:
I assume the osterine and mk677 would make this good for joint and pain from healing after my car accident 5 months ago. My hips are killing me and slowing my progress in gym....that and my endurance went from I could run 40 minutes to ...between hips and conditioning I am glad to walk 40 minutes. I am not looking for short cuts....just some help...lol. I know it takes time to heal from a hip fracture but hell I will take all the help I can get!

You are absolutely right. That stack will definitely help healing considerably, especially if you add LGD to it as well

depotgang1 said:

absolutely this will help... lgd will only aid further along with rebuilding muscle and gw would be perfect for fixing your endurance issue... keep in mind that when sr9009 is released that it is termed "exercise in a bottle" as it has a massive effect on endurance capability...

I was not aware lgd helped with healing. I love using it and have several times. More research. My sarms order may end up as big as my aas orders used to be lol

depotgang1 said:
I was not aware lgd helped with healing. I love using it and have several times. More research. My sarms order may end up as big as my aas orders used to be lol

yes, it absolutely has healing benefits bro... running it with mk 2866 and mk677 is so perfect for healing...

DylanGemelli said:
depotgang1 said:

yes, it absolutely has healing benefits bro... running it with mk 2866 and mk677 is so perfect for healing...

What's the countdown for the new videos coming out? Eager to hear about the sarms PE is going to come out with! lol

Top Bottom