napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr-9009

no mixing .. down the old hatch it goes Bro... Who be james madison?
they are a KNOWN shit company... rick will remember exactly who they are from a few years ago... i have no idea how they are still operating... they were fucking people left and right...

it should NEVER taste sweet... that is NOT even close to being real... you better be very very careful because i have no clue what you are taking... sarms are suspended in grain alcohol, NOT anything sweet whatsoever.. you need to think twice about what you are doing man

it should NEVER taste sweet... that is NOT even close to being real... you better be very very careful because i have no clue what you are taking... sarms are suspended in grain alcohol, NOT anything sweet whatsoever.. you need to think twice about what you are doing man
I haven't done anything with it man. That's why I'm coming here. If I need to buy a dropper what dropper do I buy? I'm very new to this shit just trying to get some knowledge man.

I haven't done anything with it man. That's why I'm coming here. If I need to buy a dropper what dropper do I buy? I'm very new to this shit just trying to get some knowledge man.
im just explaining to you that its not what you think yet you want a dropper to use it? wow, okay man... good luck... try walgreens for an oral syringe or order one online... good luck

im just explaining to you that its not what you think yet you want a dropper to use it? wow, okay man... good luck... try walgreens for an oral syringe or order one online... good luck

I never said I was using it if I go through isarms does it come with a dropper? If you guys are telling me its not what it is why would I use it?

I never said I was using it if I go through isarms does it come with a dropper? If you guys are telling me its not what it is why would I use it?
i was confused... all of the sarmsx products come with droppers that are marked so you can measure everything.. its very strange they did not send you one where you bought yours but thats just another indication of bull shit bro... you dont have to worry about getting your own when you use sarmsx...

i was confused... all of the sarmsx products come with droppers that are marked so you can measure everything.. its very strange they did not send you one where you bought yours but thats just another indication of bull shit bro... you dont have to worry about getting your own when you use sarmsx...

That's why I'm going to go through isarms. You live and learn. Thank you for the input!

That's why I'm going to go through isarms. You live and learn. Thank you for the input!
its all good bro... trust me, we ALL made our share of mistakes... you think i didnt make MANY.. fuck! that's why im here to make sure you guys dont make the same ones... im really glad you listened and learned... you stick around here and you wont have to deal with bull shit like this in the future... im always here to help if you need me

Top Bottom