napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr-9009

Fitboy90

Just wondering if anybody notices any differences when dosing 10mg as opposed to 5mg. I've been doing 5mg per every two or three hours but I was thinking of just doing 10mg every 3 hours, 3 times a day. It would make it easier to be consistent that way, but again does anybody have experience with dosing It that way? All feedback appreciated

Like is it stronger that way? Is the effect more intense when you dose at 10mg? Or is there not really a difference?

Just wondering if anybody notices any differences when dosing 10mg as opposed to 5mg. I've been doing 5mg per every two or three hours but I was thinking of just doing 10mg every 3 hours, 3 times a day. It would make it easier to be consistent that way, but again does anybody have experience with dosing It that way? All feedback appreciated

I've seen some people do it that way, and they have had success with it, but mostly the people dosing in that fashion are running a higher dose of 40mg so they are dosing 4 times per day which spreads the time out a little more. Dosing 10mg every 3 hours only covers you for 9 hours with a big empty part of the day is my only concern. If it all possible I recommend sticking to the 5mg dose 6 times per day as close as possible, unless you plan on going to 40mg.

The half life of SR9009 is so extremely short that you want to spread that dose out the best you can throughout the day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Like is it stronger that way? Is the effect more intense when you dose at 10mg? Or is there not really a difference?

It doesn't necessarily make it stronger, because those dosing at higher mg are streaming their time out farther so there is less compound in your body at the time of dosing.

The 5mg dose 6 times per day is the most optimal dosing regiment for it at the 30mg dose

Thanks for clarifying Rick, and sorry I'm asking a lot of questions but another thing is, If I'm mostly eating in the night time(Intermittent Fasting)would it benefit me more to start the dose later in the day? I always get it the 30mg regardless but is it necessary to dose for the period where I'm not consuming anything? Like if I don't eat for the majority of the 30mg dose is that wasting it? Would it be more optimal to start the dose when I am going to be consuming? Thanks

Thanks for clarifying Rick, and sorry I'm asking a lot of questions but another thing is, If I'm mostly eating in the night time(Intermittent Fasting)would it benefit me more to start the dose later in the day? I always get it the 30mg regardless but is it necessary to dose for the period where I'm not consuming anything? Like if I don't eat for the majority of the 30mg dose is that wasting it? Would it be more optimal to start the dose when I am going to be consuming? Thanks
I wouldn't worry about dosing later in the day. I did intermittent fasting for 3 years and used sarms. I always dosed my sarms early in the morning mid fast. SR9009 should be so read out throughout the day as much as possible. It raises metabolism. It is irrelevant whether you are in a fed state or not. The argument could even be made that there's a large benefit dosing during the fast for enhanced fat loss. Do not delay the dosing at all. Stick to the 30mg per day dosed 6 times per day at 5mg

So here is what I've been considering and someone please tell me if this is a bad idea...
I currently skip breakfast during the week but sip on Humapro bcaas throught the day to spread it out (1 scoop before lunch, high protein low carb lunch, 1 scoop between lunch and dinner).
Can I mix SR-9009 into the humapro drinks so that I'm getting it in my system all day? This seems like it would maximize the effect.
BTW goal is to maintain muscle and drop fat (which seems to be going well, I'm only 2 weeks in and can notice a vsible difference).

So here is what I've been considering and someone please tell me if this is a bad idea...
I currently skip breakfast during the week but sip on Humapro bcaas throught the day to spread it out (1 scoop before lunch, high protein low carb lunch, 1 scoop between lunch and dinner).
Can I mix SR-9009 into the humapro drinks so that I'm getting it in my system all day? This seems like it would maximize the effect.
BTW goal is to maintain muscle and drop fat (which seems to be going well, I'm only 2 weeks in and can notice a vsible difference).

skipping breakfast is one of the worst things you could do... i really hate to see you do that...

to answer your question, no you cannot mix in your drink, unless you want to dilute the product all day long and get nothing out of it... then you could but i highly doubt you want to do that

Don't ever mix your sarms in anything bro. Take them straight ALWAYS. Putting it in that drink will dilute the fuck out of it and your dose would be completely inconsistent. I can't recommend that method at all

skipping breakfast is one of the worst things you could do... i really hate to see you do that...

to answer your question, no you cannot mix in your drink, unless you want to dilute the product all day long and get nothing out of it... then you could but i highly doubt you want to do that

Really? I've read some articles about the benefits of occasionally skipping breakfast, figured I'd try it.
Anyways back to the SR-9009, glad I asked. I've been taking SARMs straight, but I was considering mixing the SR since small doses are considered best due to the short half-life.

Really? I've read some articles about the benefits of occasionally skipping breakfast, figured I'd try it.
Anyways back to the SR-9009, glad I asked. I've been taking SARMs straight, but I was considering mixing the SR since small doses are considered best due to the short half-life.

like i said, you can mix it with whatever you want but your just throwing your money out the window doing that... you DEFINITELY cannot let them sit in with other liquids for extended periods of time... the only thing to consider mixing with is grapefruit juice as it provides max absorption but you cant let them sit mixed together all day or anything like that

like i said, you can mix it with whatever you want but your just throwing your money out the window doing that... you DEFINITELY cannot let them sit in with other liquids for extended periods of time... the only thing to consider mixing with is grapefruit juice as it provides max absorption but you cant let them sit mixed together all day or anything like that
If Im gonna do that I might as well just take it straight, they taste about the same lol

I understand how it would be convenient to do that way, but you really need to stick to taking them straight. Just keep your bottle close and handy and dose it every 2-3 hours. Easy as pie

Hey guys super new. Just got some sr9009. I have regular syringes so I'm wondering do you use this stuff. I.E. What to mix it with and how to take?

Last edited:
Hey guys super new. Just got some sr9009. I have regular syringes so I'm wondering do you use this stuff. I.E. What to mix it with and how to take?

im lost here... they come with oral droppers... you dont use a regular syringe and you dont mix it with anything... where on earth did you get it from?

30mg/6 equals 30mg per day.... so a 1 ml ORAL SYRINGE... you take 5mg 3 hours apart throughout the day... So if your using SARMX its 20mg per ml... So .25 of your oral dropper 6 times day.... Sound good??

Top Bottom