napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Something ALL of us need to hear/be told time to time

Before i made my first post, i used the search button to get info on specifics i was interested in. I saw you, Dylan and Rick just giving straight up truth, you more straight to the point most. No sugar coating or reach arounds with sweet whispers. Just the straight truth, you earned my respect just from being bluntly honest, and i appreciate that in a person, that and loyalty. If there is some people that can't deal with truth, then fuck em.

Keep bringing it, i still have more to learn. Not just from you but from many more bro/sisters here. Knowledge is priceless

Before i made my first post, i used the search button to get info on specifics i was interested in. I saw you, Dylan and Rick just giving straight up truth, you more straight to the point most. No sugar coating or reach arounds with sweet whispers. Just the straight truth, you earned my respect just from being bluntly honest, and i appreciate that in a person, that and loyalty. If there is some people that can't deal with truth, then fuck em.

Keep bringing it, i still have more to learn. Not just from you but from many more bro/sisters here. Knowledge is priceless
people like you are the ones that end up successful because you want to be told the truth, regardless of if its what you want to hear or not... you want to learn the right way and that enables you to make corrections to be successful... my college basketball coach told us that if he didn't yell at you then he didn't care about you... if he wasn't on your ass then he didn't think you had what it took... you have to endure to gain... thats the bottom line

Some guys legitimately can't do squats due to knee injuries others can't do DL due to legit back issues. I've seen dudes that are absolute beasts that never ever did dead lifts for this reason and it didn't stop them from looking 100x better than 90% who go to the gym. I've heard high level coaches (over the internet, not in person) tell perfectly healthy guys NOT to squat or deadlift because it can ruin the V Taper and thicken the waistline. Some guys don't do squats for physic enhancing purposes, not because they "are afraid to go heavy".

Also just to pick your brain a bit...when you talk about "lying" I know you've mentioned before a lot of guys lie about the drugs they use and the dosages they run....because they are so ridiculously high in comparison to what is recommended by Dylan, Rick Rock and pretty much every guy here.

Do you really think these guys should be telling the truth? While they are running grams on top of grams in reality they say "oh I'm only running 750mg of sust a week with a little bit of deca."

Which imo they SHOULD be lying, if they go around saying "oh yea I run 4g's a week of x, y, and z and my bloodwork shows I'm still healthy". Do you think they should be openly honest about it? Guys like Boston Lloyd do exactly this and he is shit on for encouraging others to run crazy dosages. I can definitely understand why some guys lie and to an extent it helps keep stupid people safe. Would you disagree?

Last edited:
Telling the truth is when i dont lie to you. Being honest is when i dont lie to myself. The second is more difficult to recognize much less acknowledge. After reading this, i must ask myself "Where am i making excuses in my life? In or out of the gym".

I'm gonna address something that I have never seen addressed here personally at a broad level. What I'm about to say will fall on a lot of deaf ears and once I get around to saying it quite a few forum members who take offense will simply stop reading this and return to the status quo in which they/we exist. I want you all to know that this applies to myself as well, just not to such a large extent- after all I am addressing the issue and speaking on it so I at least acknowledge that the problem exists. I've had this discussion several times in private on surespot with other members, so bro's it's real. It does exist and it might be you guilty of it. I am as well and here is why:
By my own admission I, in the eyes of some, short change myself as far as getting the most out of this life style. I'm about to do what many of us all do... justify it as if it's okay. I'm about to make an excuse, or several of them for sake of making myself feel better about my short comings. EXCUSE #1- My knee's are bad: I turn 46 next month. I used to squat 675 pounds as a teen and I've always squat ass to grass. This also has affected my back (EXCUSE #2). I fell off a cliff in School Of Infantry and landed smack dab on my back- it was roughly 100 foot fall. I went off Mt. Rainer on my Hayabusa as well. A tree to my lower back stopped my further descent down the mountain. Excuse #3- I've been lifting cautiously to preserve my knees and back. Translation: I was lazy and content making excuses to justify my lacking legs. Instead of training around the injuries and finding a means to keep everything up to par I was complacent for a long time, but rest assured I knew it and have adjusted. In six to eight months I'll be balanced out proportionately. Excuse #4- I like to eat what I like to eat point blank. It's true. After serving almost 24 years in the military and eating some of the worst shit in history while at remote locations during deployments doing God knows what I figure I deserve to eat as I want to. I train hard as shit, I'm seriously not fat. However the incorporation of cardio 3x a week would have me looking great. Bottom line I am hard headed and needed to adjust all of these excuses (except #4 because fuck that I have zero plans to compete unless I just find myself at a point where I want to beat up on the tiny locals).

So let's address some of the issues that have been addressed on surespot via private conversations. 1. You can't tell anyone they don't look like a serious weight lifter. Everyone here is magically getting the most out of their cycles... everyone. Only a few of us will admit we are flawed. Many of us post pics wanting our nut sacks to be cupped and massaged; told good fucking job regardless of what the photo says. 2. Some of us have zero fucking business being on AAS. There are some fat fucks, skinny fucks, pudgy fucks, all kind of fucks across the globe on every forum, this one included, that just take the shit because we have some expendable income and want to be on swole status. I've seen it, you've seen it and oddly enough it's them and never us that are guilty. 3. Some of us lie. OMFG, did I just say that? Yep, there are some poser mother fuckers on this board and others that talk the talk and have yet to let us see the walk. If you're gonna be about it, then let us know you are about it. I've seen some guys post up about being 'Bulk Monsters' and they were sure of themselves too... they posted pics and what was seen was not what the fuck was advertised. I know of fucks who give bullshit advice by PM as if they run this, or that and I know that they have deceived the recipient of said advice because everybody wants to be thought of as 'that dude'. Fuck that. Self improvement begins with honest self assessment, not lies. 4. Just because you posted a pic, or ten thousand, it doesn't mean you're a spokesperson for Flex Magazine. I've seen some pics that could crash the stock market if they were advertisements for AAS and they were legal.

So what do we get out of this ugly shit I just posted?? I mean besides 'Fuck 44, he's an asshole'. Be real about shit man. If your goal is to compete in physique and then transition into bodybuilding, then train as a bodybuilder. The physique look will eventually come as you ascend into more mass and get to a point where bodybuilding is a possibility. It takes years and years to get real quality muscle built. Some of you retards think it can be done in six months. Some of you think that because you've been lifting for a decade that you have it all down to a science. There is no improvement without judgement. Ask people your flaws. #120 said I was fat once, cool... I am. If you compare me to the likes of Dylan, Thefederal, RickRock and a handful of others I'm a chocolate eclair with powdered sugar all over it. Compare me to 96% of the guys my age and ten years younger that call themselves weight lifters and I'm having their funerals. Compare me to the guy who called me fat and wait... he has zero room to talk until he can get on my level. When you can be my size and have veins protruding when you're just standing there in your calves, delts and hips then talk shit #120. When you post a pic, maybe you can earn an opinion. Point is I'm working on me and feverishly. So lets stop the excuses and complacency. Let's accept we're works in progress and not kiss our own asses so much.

Have a great day mother fuckers and I hope this helped light a fire in one persons ass. If it did then cool, job done. If not... well fuck it, you get out what you put into this. If you are satisfied with being the dude telling ppl you're on gear and not looking like it... so be it. If this offended you... fuck it. If you need a ego boost, go stand in the mirror and say fuck that black mother fucker 44 (I'm kinda smooth caramel actually). Emphasis on smooth lol. The gym awaits and it needs me to jump start the daily gains. I love myself as we all should... just before you hate on me too much at least give me credit for keeping it real before hoping I accidentally inject Liquid Plumber into my VG.

I'm always drawn to read every post you post. Everything u say is either funny or on point or educational. Much respect and I understand what you say. Definitely a valuable asset in this forum. One love brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44, you are honestly one of the top guys I have ever had the pleasure to be on any forum with. You are brutally honest and straight to the point. When you first joined, I was like "who the fuck is this cocky bastard" and I didn't like you much at all....but that changed when I learned who you really was and you're not cocky at all bro. It's actually quite the opposite. You are as humble and real as they come, and that is as good as it gets right there.

Your post is spot on and I agree with all of it. Every single damn one of us are full of excuses in some fashion. I use the back excuse a lot myself for my lack of lower body development. It is true that I have a genetic problem with my spine that fucks me with squats and deads, but it's still an excuse. I do try to work around it best I can, but we can all push a little harder and work a little harder than we lead on. I think I sty in pretty good shape, but I could definitely be better if I wanted. I do like my cheat meals and my diet isn't always perfect, but I'm also fine with it too. It's still a lifestyle and a hobby, and not my actual life. I try not to let it "take over" and to not be at the elite level is actually fine with me. I'll be the best I can be without giving 100% all the time. And when it comes to pics, I probably take 50 of them before I have any I'm ever happy with putting up in here, which is why I rarely ever do it. I know we are own worst critics, but it takes a lot for me to be happy with myself. I can always see something I don't like it seems like. A big part of the reason I haven't competed again either.

Thanks for the post brother. It really does hit home in a lot of ways

My HS coach used to say.... you either have "reasons" or "results"

If you want to know how you're doing... you need take a good hard honest look at your
results

Unfortunately there are many members here unwilling to do so...

Feeding members delusions about where they really are at..does everyone a dis-service

Somehow the "tough love" doesn't extend to long time members.... newbies at 18% get told they aren't in condition to run a cycle.... but senior members post photos clearly showing high BF and no one wants to suggest that they aren't in proper condition
To be credible we can't be using a double standard

Last edited:
44, you are honestly one of the top guys I have ever had the pleasure to be on any forum with. You are brutally honest and straight to the point. When you first joined, I was like "who the fuck is this cocky bastard" and I didn't like you much at all....but that changed when I learned who you really was and you're not cocky at all bro. It's actually quite the opposite. You are as humble and real as they come, and that is as good as it gets right there.

Your post is spot on and I agree with all of it. Every single damn one of us are full of excuses in some fashion. I use the back excuse a lot myself for my lack of lower body development. It is true that I have a genetic problem with my spine that fucks me with squats and deads, but it's still an excuse. I do try to work around it best I can, but we can all push a little harder and work a little harder than we lead on. I think I sty in pretty good shape, but I could definitely be better if I wanted. I do like my cheat meals and my diet isn't always perfect, but I'm also fine with it too. It's still a lifestyle and a hobby, and not my actual life. I try not to let it "take over" and to not be at the elite level is actually fine with me. I'll be the best I can be without giving 100% all the time. And when it comes to pics, I probably take 50 of them before I have any I'm ever happy with putting up in here, which is why I rarely ever do it. I know we are own worst critics, but it takes a lot for me to be happy with myself. I can always see something I don't like it seems like. A big part of the reason I haven't competed again either.

Perfectly said!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some guys legitimately can't do squats due to knee injuries others can't do DL due to legit back issues. I've seen dudes that are absolute beasts that never ever did dead lifts for this reason and it didn't stop them from looking 100x better than 90% who go to the gym. I've heard high level coaches (over the internet, not in person) tell perfectly healthy guys NOT to squat or deadlift because it can ruin the V Taper and thicken the waistline. Some guys don't do squats for physic enhancing purposes, not because they "are afraid to go heavy".

Also just to pick your brain a bit...when you talk about "lying" I know you've mentioned before a lot of guys lie about the drugs they use and the dosages they run....because they are so ridiculously high in comparison to what is recommended by Dylan, Rick Rock and pretty much every guy here.

Do you really think these guys should be telling the truth? While they are running grams on top of grams in reality they say "oh I'm only running 750mg of sust a week with a little bit of deca."

Which imo they SHOULD be lying, if they go around saying "oh yea I run 4g's a week of x, y, and z and my bloodwork shows I'm still healthy". Do you think they should be openly honest about it? Guys like Boston Lloyd do exactly this and he is shit on for encouraging others to run crazy dosages. I can definitely understand why some guys lie and to an extent it helps keep stupid people safe. Would you disagree?

To clarify: 'Also just to pick your brain a bit...when you talk about "lying" I know you've mentioned before a lot of guys lie about the drugs they use and the dosages they run....because they are so ridiculously high in comparison to what is recommended by Dylan, Rick Rock and pretty much every guy here.
Do you really think these guys should be telling the truth? While they are running grams on top of grams in reality they say "oh I'm only running 750mg of sust a week with a little bit of deca.'

- If you see me post doses then they're normal, or typical. If I don't, or say I won't mention it... it's high and obviously I don't want anyone mimicking me simply because they might think I'm big. I've run the doses Dylan and RR have discussed and had great success with them (read RR's dosings... he runs a gram of test time time to time) and at the same time while going for a specific goal have run doses that would constipate a Brahma Bull in order to aggressively fine tune some body parts. It works FOR ME and as you know AAS have different effects on different ppl at different dosages and so forth. Would I recommend a gram of test on this forum openly? Fuck no out of fear some noob would take it and run with it saying 44 does it. What they don't know is 44 has been lifting for 33 years, 22 of them natty. See I view AAS use as a progression. You lift naturally and build a frame for 5-10 years. You learn about exercises and what they do, you build a solid frame and then you reach out to PEDs with SARMs, Peptides, things of that nature. When you've hit a point where you just can't grow any bigger you consider AAS. See a lot of these guys will lift for ten whole weeks and say they've plateaued and jump on AAS. Those are the idiots that prevent a lot of open discussions on AAS use as we have to dummy proof everything.
Now let me piss in some folks Kool-Aid again... I never claim to know it all, what I know is me and I might be doing a piss poor job of that... but it's me. So here's the warm frothy juice- a lot of folks read this and left with either a sense of either feeling like I kept it honest, or telling me to piss off. Those of us who can be our worst critic can get better whereas those who are their own personal cheer leaders will stagnate and think highly of themselves. I got dudes in my gym that came in there saying they were gonna be competing in 6 months in either bodybuilding, or physique and here we are a year later and now they have moobs and spare tires. They came in thinking so highly of themselves and now their opinions and effort in the gym have caused them to sit idle or regress.
Now I'm a guy who can't do squats without agonizing pain and I fought the idea of not doing them despite what the docs said... there are ways around it and they may have limits as to how much growth can be achieved. The point is to lift smarter and harder. Evolve around the obstacles rather than stand there using it as an excuse. Those dudes you mention with great physiques evolved, where I for the longest stared at my injury as if I was doomed. Fuck that, someone taught my old ass how to evolve and I'm on the path. Gimme 6-8 months... Quadzilla will be in this bitch. The problem with AAS is not the AAS, but rather the persons inability to recognize that years are still required to get to certain levels. I'm turning 46... I'm hoping that at 65 I can be a beast. A big ass, strong af looking beast... a lot of folks using AAS now won't be using in 5 years simply because they didn't become Mr. O, or get a pro card in 6 months. However folks with that mentality we are better off without.
If I came off like a douche to guys like yourself who actually research AAS and have a genuine interest in the why and how, apologies. As for being offensive to the dudes on here that have selective hearing that's stuck on 'praise only' mode... fuckem.

Last edited:
To clarify: 'Also just to pick your brain a bit...when you talk about "lying" I know you've mentioned before a lot of guys lie about the drugs they use and the dosages they run....because they are so ridiculously high in comparison to what is recommended by Dylan, Rick Rock and pretty much every guy here.
Do you really think these guys should be telling the truth? While they are running grams on top of grams in reality they say "oh I'm only running 750mg of sust a week with a little bit of deca.'

- If you see me post doses then they're normal, or typical. If I don't, or say I won't mention it... it's high and obviously I don't want anyone mimicking me simply because they might think I'm big. I've run the doses Dylan and RR have discussed and had great success with them (read RR's dosings... he runs a gram of test time time to time) and at the same time while going for a specific goal have run doses that would constipate a Brahma Bull in order to aggressively fine tune some body parts. It works FOR ME and as you know AAS have different effects on different ppl at different dosages and so forth. Would I recommend a gram of test on this forum openly? Fuck no out of fear some noob would take it and run with it saying 44 does it. What they don't know is 44 has been lifting for 33 years, 22 of them natty. See I view AAS use as a progression. You lift naturally and build a frame for 5-10 years. You learn about exercises and what they do, you build a solid frame and then you reach out to PEDs with SARMs, Peptides, things of that nature. When you've hit a point where you just can't grow any bigger you consider AAS. See a lot of these guys will lift for ten whole weeks and say they've plateaued and jump on AAS. Those are the idiots that prevent a lot of open discussions on AAS use as we have to dummy proof everything.
Now let me piss in some folks Kool-Aid again... I never claim to know it all, what I know is me and I might be doing a piss poor job of that... but it's me. So here's the warm frothy juice- a lot of folks read this and left with either a sense of either feeling like I kept it honest, or telling me to piss off. Those of us who can be our worst critic can get better whereas those who are their own personal cheer leaders will stagnate and think highly of themselves. I got dudes in my gym that came in there saying they were gonna be competing in 6 months in either bodybuilding, or physique and here we are a year later and now they have moobs and spare tires. They came in thinking so highly of themselves and now their opinions and effort in the gym have caused them to sit idle or regress.
Now I'm a guy who can't do squats without agonizing pain and I fought the idea of not doing them despite what the docs said... they are ways around it and they may have limits as to how much growth can be achieved. The point is to lift smarter and harder. Evolve around the obstacles rather than stand there using it as an excuse. Those dudes you mention with great physiques evolved, where I for the longest stared at my injury as if I was doomed. Fuck that, someone taught my old ass how to evolve and I'm on the path. Gimme 6-8 months... Quadzilla will be in this bitch. The problem with AAS is not the AAS, but rather the persons inability to recognize that years are still required to get to certain levels. I'm turning 46... I'm hoping that at 65 I can be a beast. A big ass, strong af looking beast... a lot of folks using AAS now won't be using in 5 years simply because they didn't become Mr. O, or get a pro card in 6 months. However folks with that mentality we are better off without.
If I came off like a douche to guys like yourself who actually research AAS and have a genuine interest in the why and how, apologies. As for being offensive to the dudes on here that have selective hearing that's stuck on 'praise only' mode... fuckem.

In no way did you come off as a douche. I was genuinely interested in your opinion/response. And I agree with 99% with what your saying. The 1% is simply because I don't vouch for the words of any man 100% unless that man is myself.

My HS coach used to say.... you either have "reasons" or "results"

If you want to know how you're doing... you need take a good hard honest look at your
results

Unfortunately there are many members here unwilling to do so...

Feeding members delusions about where they really are at..does everyone a dis-service

Somehow the "tough love" doesn't extend to long time members.... newbies at 18% get told they aren't in condition to run a cycle.... but senior members post photos clearly showing high BF and no one wants to suggest that they aren't in proper condition
To be credible we can't be using a double standard

RR, thanks and yeah I have a way of coming off a bit cocky because I have zero filter and tend to tell things to people that aren't popular I guess, but I'm glad you managed to see past that with me as I remember seeing your avatar and thinking to myself "Jesus Christ this dude is where it's at". I could actually sense you disliked me oddly enough as it took a loooong time for you to even comment on anything I said, but rest assured it's my level of passion about things that make me look more of an asshole than I am. I will always readily admit my flaws, short comings and weaknesses and if need be my strengths reluctantly. Some folks will never like me and that is no concern of mine as last I checked the closest thing I have to an employer is the guy in the mirror... and he's devilishly handsome at worst lol. I appreciate your change of heart as I respect the fuck out of you and read what you say as if it was gospel. There are a few guys I hold in high regard and you're one of them.

buen- you are the one of the most honest guys I know and will gladly and with great care and concern slap a bottle of truth in someones face in a minute and I respect that about you. Sadly a lot of folks aren't receptive to the truth and take offense to shit guys like us say. Everyone wants to hear their name sung in praise, but add a "but" to it and suddenly we're assholes. I'm far from perfect and strive to achieve quite a few things and as RR said I'm comfy with the limitations I have set for myself as I know they are reasonable and fit the lifestyle I lead. I feel healthy and happy for the most part and am content to a point, however I know there is progress to be made and will make it. Some folks aren't like that... hence we have you to shotgun that ass lol.

Last edited:
Alot of truth in the op. 44 always delivers great posts and i appreciate the time and thought put into them. Just reading i get some motivation to get my ass back in the game. I have real injuries and pain but i try to work around them as much as i can. Life, time, and motivation is what is hardest on me. Just truth..im not in the shape i was or as strong. Can i get back? Yes definitely ;)

I'm not perfect either but I know what you're saying bro... I've looked at some of this shit and all I have to say is if you look that shitty literally all you'd have to do to look great is not eat and actually go to the gym...

I have real injuries and pain but i try to work around them as much as i can. Life, time, and motivation is what is hardest on me. Just truth..im not in the shape i was or as strong. Can i get back? Yes definitely ;)
Right on....that's the whole point... most of us have limitations but there are always work arounds
...not using our limitations as excuses ....for not achieving our goals is the difference between being truely committed and just being a poser

I read through all the posts in here...I didn't stop reading. I've let it be known, I am not perfect, I'm not super slim and I'm not huge, but I've never pretended to be any thing that im not either! I make excuses and reading this makes me want to go bust ass at the gym!!

I like people who are real, and speak what's on their mind. But one thing that truly I don't like is some here seem to think that what they think or know is how it should be, and really we all know that's not the case. Also, not everyone here is here to be 5-8%bf, I think if they are legitimately working to better themselves that's what should be focused on.

And no its not just a forum, it's more like a family, and if you don't feel that way then maybe you haven't allowed yourself to be part of the "family". I've made friendships here that have lasted longer than people who live in my same town.

Good read through, good post!!

I'm gonna address something that I have never seen addressed here personally at a broad level. What I'm about to say will fall on a lot of deaf ears and once I get around to saying it quite a few forum members who take offense will simply stop reading this and return to the status quo in which they/we exist. I want you all to know that this applies to myself as well, just not to such a large extent- after all I am addressing the issue and speaking on it so I at least acknowledge that the problem exists. I've had this discussion several times in private on surespot with other members, so bro's it's real. It does exist and it might be you guilty of it. I am as well and here is why:
By my own admission I, in the eyes of some, short change myself as far as getting the most out of this life style. I'm about to do what many of us all do... justify it as if it's okay. I'm about to make an excuse, or several of them for sake of making myself feel better about my short comings. EXCUSE #1- My knee's are bad: I turn 46 next month. I used to squat 675 pounds as a teen and I've always squat ass to grass. This also has affected my back (EXCUSE #2). I fell off a cliff in School Of Infantry and landed smack dab on my back- it was roughly 100 foot fall. I went off Mt. Rainer on my Hayabusa as well. A tree to my lower back stopped my further descent down the mountain. Excuse #3- I've been lifting cautiously to preserve my knees and back. Translation: I was lazy and content making excuses to justify my lacking legs. Instead of training around the injuries and finding a means to keep everything up to par I was complacent for a long time, but rest assured I knew it and have adjusted. In six to eight months I'll be balanced out proportionately. Excuse #4- I like to eat what I like to eat point blank. It's true. After serving almost 24 years in the military and eating some of the worst shit in history while at remote locations during deployments doing God knows what I figure I deserve to eat as I want to. I train hard as shit, I'm seriously not fat. However the incorporation of cardio 3x a week would have me looking great. Bottom line I am hard headed and needed to adjust all of these excuses (except #4 because fuck that I have zero plans to compete unless I just find myself at a point where I want to beat up on the tiny locals).

So let's address some of the issues that have been addressed on surespot via private conversations. 1. You can't tell anyone they don't look like a serious weight lifter. Everyone here is magically getting the most out of their cycles... everyone. Only a few of us will admit we are flawed. Many of us post pics wanting our nut sacks to be cupped and massaged; told good fucking job regardless of what the photo says. 2. Some of us have zero fucking business being on AAS. There are some fat fucks, skinny fucks, pudgy fucks, all kind of fucks across the globe on every forum, this one included, that just take the shit because we have some expendable income and want to be on swole status. I've seen it, you've seen it and oddly enough it's them and never us that are guilty. 3. Some of us lie. OMFG, did I just say that? Yep, there are some poser mother fuckers on this board and others that talk the talk and have yet to let us see the walk. If you're gonna be about it, then let us know you are about it. I've seen some guys post up about being 'Bulk Monsters' and they were sure of themselves too... they posted pics and what was seen was not what the fuck was advertised. I know of fucks who give bullshit advice by PM as if they run this, or that and I know that they have deceived the recipient of said advice because everybody wants to be thought of as 'that dude'. Fuck that. Self improvement begins with honest self assessment, not lies. 4. Just because you posted a pic, or ten thousand, it doesn't mean you're a spokesperson for Flex Magazine. I've seen some pics that could crash the stock market if they were advertisements for AAS and they were legal.

So what do we get out of this ugly shit I just posted?? I mean besides 'Fuck 44, he's an asshole'. Be real about shit man. If your goal is to compete in physique and then transition into bodybuilding, then train as a bodybuilder. The physique look will eventually come as you ascend into more mass and get to a point where bodybuilding is a possibility. It takes years and years to get real quality muscle built. Some of you retards think it can be done in six months. Some of you think that because you've been lifting for a decade that you have it all down to a science. There is no improvement without judgement. Ask people your flaws. #120 said I was fat once, cool... I am. If you compare me to the likes of Dylan, Thefederal, RickRock and a handful of others I'm a chocolate eclair with powdered sugar all over it. Compare me to 96% of the guys my age and ten years younger that call themselves weight lifters and I'm having their funerals. Compare me to the guy who called me fat and wait... he has zero room to talk until he can get on my level. When you can be my size and have veins protruding when you're just standing there in your calves, delts and hips then talk shit #120. When you post a pic, maybe you can earn an opinion. Point is I'm working on me and feverishly. So lets stop the excuses and complacency. Let's accept we're works in progress and not kiss our own asses so much.

Have a great day mother fuckers and I hope this helped light a fire in one persons ass. If it did then cool, job done. If not... well fuck it, you get out what you put into this. If you are satisfied with being the dude telling ppl you're on gear and not looking like it... so be it. If this offended you... fuck it. If you need a ego boost, go stand in the mirror and say fuck that black mother fucker 44 (I'm kinda smooth caramel actually). Emphasis on smooth lol. The gym awaits and it needs me to jump start the daily gains. I love myself as we all should... just before you hate on me too much at least give me credit for keeping it real before hoping I accidentally inject Liquid Plumber into my VG.

Fuck yeah!!! Self analysis and brutal honesty are the only way to stay motivated and push through those hard ass fucken days.

Respect 44!

Top Bottom