napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Some of my Bodybuilding friends. Pharma Lady

Dear Members
I start this topic to show some pics of some of my close friends who compete in bodybuilding, they are all different sizes and shapes and use different products and cycles for their training, hoping to give some new insight into what different bodybuilders use and some motivation for everyone. These are all family friends who I know in person, I have cut out their face for their privacy, please feel free to post any questions you have.

First friend compete at 75kg weight class in IFBB, for off season he likes Deca and Dianabol or Anadrol, for contest preparation he use lots of Stanozolol and jintropin HGH at 2-4iu per day (he not have much money) also use IGF-1 and Clenbuterol, has very good physique, current national overall champion and top 3 in IFBB Asia Championships :)

Attachments

• johnGCC_1438968490380.jpg
    johnGCC_1438968490380.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 279
This friend compete 65kg, he compete Arnold classic, he likes off season Test Prop, Tren, and Anadrol, for contest prep he uses Trenmix, Masteron and Stanozolol, Jintropin HGH at 4iu per day plus IGF-1 and Ephedrine and Clenbuterol.

Attachments

• PLArnoldClassic_1438968522756.jpg
    PLArnoldClassic_1438968522756.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 275
This friend compete 100kg class, many local and regional title wins, top 5 in IFBB Asian championship, off season like Test, Deca, EQ combo and for contest preparation he likes use Tren, Masteron, and Primobolan, HGH is either Saizen at 4iu per day for contest, generic HGH 4-6iu per day off season ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2434__1438969597_94211__1438969597_18729.jpg
    IMG_2434__1438969597_94211__1438969597_18729.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 260
This friend compete 80kg class or in classic bodybuilding class, very experienced and used to compete true natural, now off season natural and contest prep uses T3 and Clenbuterol, with Ephedrine and caffeine, orals only Stanozolol, Anavar, last contest he use Turinbol and Stanozolol together for first time and he liked very much, place close 2nd in recent contest, very good posing also :)

Attachments

• LCCJ_1438968453746.jpg
    LCCJ_1438968453746.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 249
My lady friend, compete womens physique class, won Asia Pacific overall title before, simple cycle is Primobolan 200mg per week with either Anavar or Stanozolol around 10-20mg per day, contest preparation will use Clenbuterol also, HGH and IGF-1 when have funds or have sponsor, I have give her HGH and IGF-1 for sponsor before.

Attachments

• jacky2014_1438968557084.jpg
    jacky2014_1438968557084.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 251
One thing i like to mention, all my friends here are very serious competitor, they live bodybuilding life, always training and eating is on time and correct food, in contest season they never eat out, always prepare food at home. Even we must have our Lunar new year dinner celebration more early than tradition if any of them is competing in Arnold classic :lol:

BigBusiness said:
I like hearing what competitors use during prep and non-prep. I see that almost all incorporate HGH

Yes they all use HGH, 75kg friend and 100kg friend also use Insulin in their off season, standard plan would be 50IU Lantus at breakfast with 10-20IU Humalog after training.

Are you saying that they use your gear as well? Sorry if i missed that. Very impressive.

Pharma Lady said:
JM750 said:
Are you saying that they use your gear as well? Sorry if i missed that. Very impressive.

They are my friends, yes they use my products, thats how I know what they like to use

Awesome. Good to know. Thx for the reply.

Very nice, thank you for sharing these great pictures of inspiring athletes..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Pharma Lady said:
BigBusiness said:
I like hearing what competitors use during prep and non-prep. I see that almost all incorporate HGH

Yes they all use HGH, 75kg friend and 100kg friend also use Insulin in their off season, standard plan would be 50IU Lantus at breakfast with 10-20IU Humalog after training.

Would you do the lantus befoe breakfast meal? Is dosing of insulin time sensitive before your breakfast meal?

Angel said:
Very nice, thank you for sharing these great pictures of inspiring athletes..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Just wanted to give some inspiration to members as i know the members here are very passionate about bodybuilding, health, and fitness.

BigBusiness said:
Pharma Lady said:
BigBusiness said:

Would you do the lantus befoe breakfast meal? Is dosing of insulin time sensitive before your breakfast meal?

The Lantus you would take with breakfast, it is 24 hour active Insulin but it is stable meaning no peak like Humalog or Humalin R, it is also the best insulin for raising IGF level in body, as long as eat your meals throughout day you not go hypo from Lantus.

Friend does this plan, wake up take HGH on empty stomach, wait 30 minutes, make breakfast, usually egg white omlette of 12-15 eggs with oatmeal, then he inject Lantus and eat breakfast, one hour later drink whey protein, then have rest of daily meal through day.

Mason Kray said:
This is a great thread. Very informative and inspirational. Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Sir, if you have any questions about their doses, training, or diet im happy to answer, ive known all of them for years, all have been my home also and i traveled with them to contests, just wanted to give some inspiration to members here who are looking to build their own ideal physique for them.

Top Bottom