napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question About SARMS/Gear

stonecart

Hey, Dylan.
Big fan of your videos. I probably studied every one of them. I listen to them while stuck in traffic.

I've ordered from your site a few times in the past.

Question about SARMS/Gear. For entertainment purposes.

About me: Won the Heavy class at the 2009 Illinois State. I weighed 209lbs. Pretty shredded. I'm 5'11. Always did very kitten/moderate cycles pre contest only. Did a total of 6 shows since 2001. It's been 8 years. I have the itch again. November NPC show in Chicago. I never stopped training.

My general lifts to paint the picture;
315 on incline barbell presses for 8.
Normally handle the 130's or 140's flat dumbbell presses for 8-10.
Barbell Row 315 for 10.
Dumbbell shoulder presses seated with the 110's for 8-10.
Leg Press 11-12 plates a side on Cybex leg press for sets of 10-12.

I weigh about 270lbs. Vascular arms. Top 2 Abs visible. Figure I'll be in the 215-218lb range. Totally natural for the past 8 years. No gear. My doctor just recently prescribed me Enathate and Deca and Cabergoline.

I have a government city job dealing with the public. I can't push it if you know what I mean. I'm 38yrs old.

This is what I have in my possession:
250mg of T Enathate
250mg of Deca
*200 - 50mg Winstrol tabs
50 - 25mg Proviron tabs
MK677
Ostarine
Cardarine.

I have pretty much access to all the Enathate and Deca I need. Doctor told me to use 1ml of Enathate a week and 1ml of Deca every 12 days. That's his prescription but he knows I'm a bodybuilder who is going to compete soon. He told me "just don't go crazy and e-mail me what you decide to do..."
I'm adding in the Winstrol on my own due to half life activity, it being so mild and that due to my Union *if* I had to drop I would have some time. I'm not worried about that. It's just urine anyway.

I take .03 or Caber every 5 days per Doctor.

How would you structure my collection? Granted; I want to do well and look good but I have a j-o-b and not like half these loser NPC bodybuilders shacking up on their girlfriend's couches "personal training". I can't push it.

I'm going to do a 20 week diet. Basically use what Palumbo gave me years ago when he prepped me. I'll tweak it a bit.

I'm fine with picking up any AI's or another SARM if you see fit.

Final 6 weeks I run a switch off of ECA/Clen.

Hope to hear from you. Thank you for your time.

Haha. It's all detailed in the above post. Clear as day. I'm 38. I weigh around 270 and If you need a raw number I's say 20% body fat.

Haha. It's all detailed in the above post. Clear as day. I'm 38. I weigh around 270 and If you need a raw number I's say 20% body fat.

Hey bud... in my opinion your BF % is a bit too high to be running steroids ... I would work on diet&cardio and only consider starting the cycle when you get your BF in the 12-15 range ... running a cycle with a high bf % puts you at risk of having more estrogen-related sides...

Thanks. I could be wrong in the body fat. I don't do calipers or any if that. I'm sure I'm less. Abs are somewhat visible. Arms are vascular.

I don't plan on using the whole 20 weeks of dieting. I stay totally "natural" for the first 6-10 weeks. I agree with you; I like to be pretty Lean first before I add anything. So based on what I have access to...

How would you collaborate my collection?

Thanks.

Top Bottom