napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

UGL steroid / Acne problem

volkeens

Dear Mr. Gemelli,

I have watched your videos, I must say they were quite educating.
I believe that most people are not cautious enough when they take steroids.
Steroids are not candy.

Allow me to introduce myself. I live in Belgium. I have the best
trainer in the world. He belongs to the old breed of champion bodybuilders. We are talking about
the sixties and the seventies here, and the early eighties. He is a close friend with
the first Mr. Olympia, Larry Scott. Even though he knows a lot about training, his
knowledge about modern steroids is very minimal.

I have a weird casus for you. I was hoping you could shed some light on the
issue, because right now, I am getting real desperate. The problem is, I cannot ask my trainer about my problem, because then, he starts to shout at me.
It affects my self-esteem and it affects my performance in the gym.

I started a cycle one month ago, which consists of 100mg Test Prop EOD and 400mg Nandrolone Decanoate per week.
When I have done the first injection, a few hours later, my back was fully covered with painful bumps (cysts).
My shoulders got the same beating. This kept going and going and going. Okay, both estrogen and DHT cause acne, but
I did not expect it would get that worse. I must admit I am kinda acne prone. I am on accutane now, 10mg/day and even though my skin is dry, the bumps keep coming. I even tried Test
enanthate from the same brand, the same problem arises. Aromasin at 20mg/day does not help either. Unless DHT is the problem which I think is not.

You see, I have not cycled for more than 15 years. I have used the original stuff (Sustanon 250, Testoviron 250) from Organon and Schering in the past.
As I live in Belgium which is located near Holland, at that time they were readily available.

I was about twenty years back then, and I did not suffer from acne while taking them, not even one pimple until PCT of coarse, but that
is a different story.

I am using EP now (Euro Pharma) which a popular UGL brand among users.

When I look at my body, even though the accutane is trying to do what it is supposed to do. I have a feeling
that my body is trying to get rid of something. Mostly if a body tries to detox itself, it happens through the skin. It look like acne,
actually it is, but have a feeling the formation of cysts are not triggered by estrogen or DHT but rather by something else.

As I have mentioned before I had no acne issues when I was 22 years old, now I am 36 and suddenly,...I don't see the logic, I am not a puber anymore,
it should have been the other way around.

My question is:

Do you think it has anything to do with the purity, the carrier oil? There must be something. Honestly I don't trust those UGL labs for a goddamn dime. I don't think UGL reach Pharma Grade Quality, not even close.
I am quite sure this isn't regular acne, the accutane should have cleared it up even at doses of 20mg/day. I thought accutane was a heroic remedy for acne.
It should have lessen the acne at least a bit, but it does not.

Thank you Dylan you are the best.

my first thought would be the quality of product and/or carrier oil, yes... if you get a prescription and it still happens then you need to just stop using steroids but if you have never had the issue before, then its likely your product quality...

A few hours after your injection? Sounds more like an allergic reaction than a reaction to the drug.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

It dos sound like an allergic reaction to me more than anything. You might try a different source

Well, unfortunately, that's his way of dealing with his own personal frustrations. He's getting quite old, and we students get the beating. That's the price we pay for his holy and ongoing precious knowledge...

Well Dylan, my trainer is apparently a big fan of low dose steroid use. So when I tell him I have big bumps on my back from 250mg of test e per week. He tells me to cut the dose to 125mg to minimize the side effects. 125 minus the ester weight during a 14 week cycle? That is really absurd. But I guess that was common practice back in the old days, I guess.

And what should I tell my doctor then, my friend? That he puts me on some alien treatment? I already have a couple of prescriptions, one being oral anti biotics, and the other being accutane, which I am using now, that so called harsh shit, apparently, my body is totally immune to it, maybe I should up the dose to 30mg, am using 20mg right know, but I don't think that will help significantly.

I never said I am taking 125mg. That's what the old bastard told me to do, I just ignored it. Right now, I'm on prop 100mg eod and deca 400mg. (Switched from test e to test prop), same brand, because I thought the the sides would be less. Frankly I am beginning to think it's just me f*cked up genetics, nothing to do with the oil.

Hmm, Olympia,...back in the old days, winning the olympia was a precious thing, and they used far less, now they take those titles for granted, the more you use,...8x Olympia, ridiculous,...that's the point where everything becomes saturated.

They didnt use far less. Dont buy into this myth. They used grams on top of grams of gear and alot of orals.

I guarantee you that they used far less back then than you think. There is nothing that beats elite genetics. Not even all the steroids in the world. About 0.001% of the population have the genetics to even have a chance to make it as a pro.

As far as I know, they didn't look that big. I think that already explains alot.

This is my first time on an American messageboard. Actually I am very excited.
We Europeans, we always have second thoughts in the sence tha you people like to exaggerate with everything, which is not always a bad thing, but to name a few the trump thing for example, or the weapon law in your country, a TRT clinique, the most ridiculous thing I ever heard in my entire life. How can this be ever possible? Damn funny lol

Now let's stick to my case, because as you people are so hardcore, I have some questions and they really need to be answered. I will post them tomorrow because my battery is running out. Thank you for sticking with me.

In normal circumstances I don' suffer from acne when I drink protein shakes.
Do you guys think that dairy worsens the condition while using steroids? In my case the spikes in IGF-1?

Sometimes consumption of toxins in the diet can cause excessive acne. That includes high fat diets, non organic fruits and vegies high in herbicides and pesticides and heavy metals accumulating in the body. The Skin is the larget organ and one of the main sources for cleansing the body. Take some Choline&Inositol to flush out fat out of your liver. Keep the skin clean, shower right after workouts, and keep it free of oil. Use the juice of one large organic lemon in a large glass of distilled water and drink it on an empty stomach at waking hour. Then add one table spoon of apple cider vinegar to your water and drink two serving of this everyday throughout the day. At first you acne may worsen due to toxins being released and expelled by your body, but after a couple weeks will improve dramatically. Hope this helps, best regards.

Top Bottom