napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some fuck stole my earbuds

caleb18

Had my Bluetooth earbuds sitting on the treadmill, accidentally left them there (yeah I know that's my fault) came back to get them and gone. Checked lost and found not there, who ever it was must have known they are expensive. I really hope he wears them to the gym. Fuck I'm mad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had my Bluetooth earbuds sitting on the treadmill, accidentally left them there (yeah I know that's my fault) came back to get them and gone. Checked lost and found not there, who ever it was must have known they are expensive. I really hope he wears them to the gym. Fuck I'm mad

You'll find them, but they're gonna be on some hot piece of ass with some nice tiggobitties!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

People will steal anything. I saw a guy steal 10 pound plates once.

You'll find them, but they're gonna be on some hot piece of ass with some nice tiggobitties!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't care who they are on lol it's gonna be a problem, but yeah that wouldn't be so bad lol

Dayum. Mine are just some $30 dollar ones. I l misplace things all the time. Can't afford to lose nice ones lol

Believe in the unbelievable.

I used to always do the same, never lost a pair so finally splurged for a pair of Jay birds and I fricken loved them...

People will steal anything. I saw a guy steal 10 pound plates once.

That's so true, guy at my old gym stole a 50lb dumbbell. That was over a year ago. Went to that gym last month, still one 50lb dumbbell.

Dayum. Mine are just some $30 dollar ones. I l misplace things all the time. Can't afford to lose nice ones lol

Believe in the unbelievable.
I used to buy the Dollar Tree ones 10 at a time for that reason.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I used to buy the Dollar Tree ones 10 at a time for that reason.

I just really love music, and when I'm in the gym I'm in the zone and don't want any outside noise interruptions. Had to use my backups and I forgot what a difference good earbuds makes.

I used to always do the same, never lost a pair so finally splurged for a pair of Jay birds and I fricken loved them...

That sucks.
I love my jay birds. I couldn't imagine losing them. They never leave my neck until I'm back home.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I just really love music, and when I'm in the gym I'm in the zone and don't want any outside noise interruptions. Had to use my backups and I forgot what a difference good earbuds makes.

Scumbags will steal anything.

Dude that sucks. i wear jbl on ear wireless. I protect them with my life.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dude that sucks. i wear jbl on ear wireless. I protect them with my life.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I love JBL's, so crisp sounding as long as you spend over $300. I want to buy some more over the ears but I have this fucked up habit where I get to rough housing shit when I get amped at the gym and have busted over a $1k worth already. I've successfully fucked up some nice shit and now I'm too "betrayer of our Lord and Savior" to spend the money on more quality ones... I love my 30 sheckles of silver!!! Buwahahahahaahahhahahahaaaa...Happy Hanukkah!

Top Bottom