napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sketchy people

Had some family stuff come up thats been taking up a lot of my time this week. All is well though. How have you and bigb been doing? Killing it as usual?
Hope all is well been wondering about ya! We are good...yes..yes back at it full force 😊

Safety first gents! Thats what makes this family unique. No moles needed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what's with the weird threads in the Source Talk sub-forum? Looks like potentially spam-bots or something?

beyond sketchy!

Spam bots..lol they catch up to us every weekend

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

oohhh, OK - so this is like a "usual weekend spam bot attack" hahaha! Well I definitely don't know what's going on, but it certainly seems like some people are spooked...

Sketchy people are why I believe there should be an annual Shady/Sketch PURGE. just rip their fucking eyeballs out and skull [emoji88] fuck em. Arrrrrrrgh//that's the Raven talking!!

Last edited:
That's pretty fucked up Fed. Good call creating this.
Oh by the way. Text me (send nudes) hahahaha. I'll get with you later bro. Setting up a new phone has been a bitch.

Just had a member named Cajun with one post pm me and ask if I need any HGH or ai/pct.....

Just had a member named Cajun with one post pm me and ask if I need any HGH or ai/pct.....

thanks for reporting this

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

The classic "send me some free samples and if there good I'll make a large order". Lol

"I know lots of pros.. What kind of free had can you give me to try out "

"i'll send you the money when the packs Land"

Could go on and on.

I don't know how anyone could operate this way and think it's acceptable.

Is every day brother. I dunno what kind of psychosis delivers this type of mentality but you got people wanting free, trade, make bargains.. Offering gift cards, etc lol
Oh yes... I've heard many things myself. I don't know what world these people live on.

Top Bottom