napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sketchy people

We all have our own level of intuition regarding whether something doesn't add up or seem quite right, but sometimes it gets muted or dulled through the filter of the Internet. I've started this thread to bring members/visitors to everyone's attention that seem questionable in the way they operate here. I know this may seem judgemental and maybe wrong, but I feel as a source AND a customer that these shady characters should be brought to light for two reasons...

1) that they may be able to explain why they have behaved in such a questionable manner

2) that other sources and members can be made aware that certain members "may not be what they seem"

What constitutes shadiness???
- collecting info (getting payment info and then stopping all communication)
- asking a source or another member if they "wanna text?" Like... cmon.
- asking if a source wants to "meet up" or "get together"
- attempting to trade narcotics for product
- attempting to trade anything for product
- asking for product on credit

And anything else anyone might see as a little off..
A couple of these things have happened to me this week and multiple times in the past. I'm sure others have experienced similar circumstances.

So I'll start it off..
1. Mindycandy... asked me from two separate screen names if I wanna text. I know she has done this to others

2. frozenmeats... offered to send me xanax and Valium as payment.

People like this need to be avoided. I hope we are all smart enough to avoid these type of tactics. I hope this doesn't offend anyone and if this is something that's frowned upon than by all means remove it. I just feel like this is a good way to inform everyone who cares to know

You are definitely not in the wrong by posting this thread. This type of behavior most certainly should be brought to light and those involved put on blast.

The first, requesting payment info. and not following through could perhaps be written off to a Noob getting cold feet. Not condoning it, but could perhaps understand.

The others are HUGE red flags and make me cringe. IMO, These are all attempts to gain personal information. My mind goes one place with these types of request and it isn't good. I would never, i mean never even think to ask such questions.

The one about product on credit is actually funny....ya, ok dude..seriously? Lol, if you want product on credit just go to your local hood and ask to get product on credit. Let us know how that works out for you. We would all love to hear about it.

I feel confident that all the sources here are smart enough not buy into such questionable behavior. Nontheless, it is good to know for the rest of us the type of characters that lurk among us.

Mindys other name is maccy which I believe is blocked. She posted here in October looking for information to change to a male.

That MindyCandy sure gets around. She tried to get me to text her and exchange pics also. Has to law enforcement or the feds. It wasn't only this forum it was several. Kinda scary.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad no one is opposed to bringing people to light. Let's keep ourselves and our brothers safe here!
Ill trade you an unmarked pistol and a box of bullets for a bottle of drol. I mean if you need help being safe and all...throw in some aromasin and you can have a vid of me doing my wife.

please pm me IMMEDIATELY when shit like this happens... i have banned both of them so many times and they keep coming back under different names... please pm me asap and i will cut them the fuck right out...

Ill trade you an unmarked pistol and a box of bullets for a bottle of drol. I mean if you need help being safe and all...throw in some aromasin and you can have a vid of me doing my wife.

What kinda pistol? I'll send you a vid of my dog masterbating just for insurance

please pm me IMMEDIATELY when shit like this happens... i have banned both of them so many times and they keep coming back under different names... please pm me asap and i will cut them the fuck right out...

Of course my man. Don't know why I didn't think of that from the rip. This thread was also intended to just put it out there that there are people like this and that they need reporting. Thanks brother

I had a "Sheena" message a while back asking about using gear, said she was on test but didn't want to announce on forum and get yelled at. I forget who's stuff she said she was using but was someone here.

This was the last message she sent after I said no. "Just text me! You're worried about your gf? I'm a dyke lol. Just treat me like one of the guys"

Top Bottom