Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Simple 250mg/week test E cycle

jsp1914

New member
Hey guys,

I just had a question regarding PCT. I am 28 and have been working out hard 5 days a week for over 4 years and recently decided to throw a little Test E into the mix. Surprising only 250mg per week gave me fantastic results. My question is, what PCT should I do? I have liquid clomid and Nolvadex and I also tapered down my dosages of test during the last 3 weeks since I'm a newbie and cautious.

Do you think clomid and nolvadex will be enough? Overkill? Or am I overthinking this too much? Lol or will my tapering off be sufficient?

Thanks everyone!
 
jsp1914 said:
Hey guys,

I just had a question regarding PCT. I am 28 and have been working out hard 5 days a week for over 4 years and recently decided to throw a little Test E into the mix. Surprising only 250mg per week gave me fantastic results. My question is, what PCT should I do? I have liquid clomid and Nolvadex and I also tapered down my dosages of test during the last 3 weeks since I'm a newbie and cautious.

Do you think clomid and nolvadex will be enough? Overkill? Or am I overthinking this too much? Lol or will my tapering off be sufficient?

Thanks everyone!

Hey bro. Tapering is pointless because you're still shut down. Now you're just shut down with less exogenous test.
Clomid and nolva would be good. But I don't have any knowledge on the liquid stuff. So I'll let some other chime in. You can always throw in some sarms, again I'm still researching them, to help out.
 
Saiyan said:
jsp1914 said:
Hey guys,

I just had a question regarding PCT. I am 28 and have been working out hard 5 days a week for over 4 years and recently decided to throw a little Test E into the mix. Surprising only 250mg per week gave me fantastic results. My question is, what PCT should I do? I have liquid clomid and Nolvadex and I also tapered down my dosages of test during the last 3 weeks since I'm a newbie and cautious.

Do you think clomid and nolvadex will be enough? Overkill? Or am I overthinking this too much? Lol or will my tapering off be sufficient?

Thanks everyone!

Hey bro. Tapering is pointless because you're still shut down. Now you're just shut down with less exogenous test.
Clomid and nolva would be good. But I don't have any knowledge on the liquid stuff. So I'll let some other chime in. You can always throw in some sarms, again I'm still researching them, to help out.


Thanks for the info on tapering. It makes sense. The liquid clomid and nolvadex I got were from AR-R. I got it a little while back before I found the sponsors on this form.
 
jsp1914 said:
Hey guys,

I just had a question regarding PCT. I am 28 and have been working out hard 5 days a week for over 4 years and recently decided to throw a little Test E into the mix. Surprising only 250mg per week gave me fantastic results. My question is, what PCT should I do? I have liquid clomid and Nolvadex and I also tapered down my dosages of test during the last 3 weeks since I'm a newbie and cautious.

Do you think clomid and nolvadex will be enough? Overkill? Or am I overthinking this too much? Lol or will my tapering off be sufficient?

Thanks everyone!


How long have you been running the test? With Test E I would recommend 10-12 weeks for best results. Don't ever taper doses down. That's just wasting gear basically and does nothing positive for you.

As for PCT, it should start two weeks after last injection. Here is what I recommend

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

I would also recommend adding GW-501516 to PCT at 20mg per day and MK-2866 at 25mg per day
 
jsp1914 said:
Hey guys,

I just had a question regarding PCT. I am 28 and have been working out hard 5 days a week for over 4 years and recently decided to throw a little Test E into the mix. Surprising only 250mg per week gave me fantastic results. My question is, what PCT should I do? I have liquid clomid and Nolvadex and I also tapered down my dosages of test during the last 3 weeks since I'm a newbie and cautious.

Do you think clomid and nolvadex will be enough? Overkill? Or am I overthinking this too much? Lol or will my tapering off be sufficient?

Thanks everyone!
Tapering down was used way back because there were no oct or pct drugs. You can also bet your bottom dollar that your body knows less test is coming in and begins adjustments of some sort. This "pyramiding up then back down type of cycling is still used today when doctors put you on courses of cortico steroids.
I buy bulk clomid powder myself and then make it into a liquid. If you think your clomid is good, then yes use it. You still should stop this cycle at 12 weeks. Then wait two weeks. Then do 25mg clomid per day for 2 weeks, then 50mg/day 2 weeks. This might not be what you will read, but is what I find works. On a few cycles I did frequent blood work and really found that 50mg clomid twice per day was the most effective for me. So to do it my way you stop cycle and wait 3 weeks then 2 weeks clomid at 50x2/day.
 
jsp1914 said:
Hey guys,

I just had a question regarding PCT. I am 28 and have been working out hard 5 days a week for over 4 years and recently decided to throw a little Test E into the mix. Surprising only 250mg per week gave me fantastic results. My question is, what PCT should I do? I have liquid clomid and Nolvadex and I also tapered down my dosages of test during the last 3 weeks since I'm a newbie and cautious.

Do you think clomid and nolvadex will be enough? Overkill? Or am I overthinking this too much? Lol or will my tapering off be sufficient?

Thanks everyone!


im not surprised at all that you made gains on just 250 mg of test... you most certainly can and most just dont realize how much can be obtained from that small amount... here is a full pct layout for you... this has you covered all the way around bro

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Top Bottom