napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Signs and Symptoms of Low Testosterone in Women: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Birth Control throws female hormones out of whack all the time. My girlfriend has tons of mood swing from it. Good video for any woman that may be feeling lethargic or lacking motivation in their everday life. Thanks Dylan

This is not something that most people will even think can be an issue, but it most certainly can. After birth of my children, my wife had a lot of hormone problems that we largely ignored for too long until a couple years ago. Her libido took the biggest hit, and mostly has been traced back to test and estrogen problems related to birth control. She's been off birth control now for 9 months since my vasectomy and still not all the way normalized. Hormone problems in women with low test and/or estrogen is a very real and serious problem

i definitely think that everyone should watch this... its not a topic that gets spoken about much at all...

Don’t forget menopausal women who have tanked their estrogen, progesterone & testosterone. Those hot flashes, night sweats & mood swings are a direct result of our bodies going through hormonal withdrawal. HRT with testosterone is a life saver. Without it I would be an extra sweaty angry lady! Now I feel normal thanks to HRT with Test!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t forget menopausal women who have tanked their estrogen, progesterone & testosterone. Those hot flashes, night sweats & mood swings are a direct result of our bodies going through hormonal withdrawal. HRT with testosterone is a life saver. Without it I would be an extra sweaty angry lady! Now I feel normal thanks to HRT with Test!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great to hear. My wife may be going that route soon. She's 46 and going through those changes so it's reassuring to hear

I love this video. A key word for me is "androgens". We really need to remember what they are and that having a strong libido is a huge deal for women. Another key word for women is "toning". Women always want to have that nice "tone" look. We know that means they are looking to be lean. Low testosterone levels can lead to unwanted fat gain and obviously that is not going to work with the goal of looking tone.

I really appreciate you explaining oral birth control too Dylan. It is great information for women to really understand.

Another gem of a video and it is much appreciated.

In this video, I discuss the signs and symptoms of low testosterone in women...

Signs and Symptoms of Low Testosterone in Women:
Hello, I know this is an older video but it appears this video has been taken down. Can someone please post an updated link?
I'm perimenopausal and trying to get out of this nasty cycle of workout, injury and exhaustion. I just heard the acronym SARMS a few weeks back and am trying to figure out the safest and best options for my old ass.

Thank you so much in advance!

Hello, I know this is an older video but it appears this video has been taken down. Can someone please post an updated link?
I'm perimenopausal and trying to get out of this nasty cycle of workout, injury and exhaustion. I just heard the acronym SARMS a few weeks back and am trying to figure out the safest and best options for my old ass.

Thank you so much in advance!
unfortunately, this video was removed a long time back.. i will add it to my list of videos to redo though... what kind of questions about sarms do you need my help with??

unfortunately, this video was removed a long time back.. i will add it to my list of videos to redo though... what kind of questions about sarms do you need my help with??
You are too kind to respond. Thank you.
I have been traveling and hence the delay in getting back. I am in my early 50s and it seems like my body has given up on me. I am getting quickly frustrated with small muscle injuries and inflammations that seem to take forever to recover. If one part recovers, there is another muscle somewhere that gets swollen and painful. I only run 15-20 miles a week (real slow too).

There is some info about SARMS out there but more geared for men. In fact there is nothing for women and especially for older ones like me. Since there is no 'official' guidance, it worries me that I will mess up my body if I take up a self-guided journey.

It seems that among SARMS, Ostarine is my best bet and from what I have read, it might even help my perimenopausal old bones. My goals are stamina and strength. I want to run a marathon before I die and live a healthier 'can do' life. And yes I have put on at least 25 additional pounds that I just cannot shed off.

Here are my questions;
1. Is there a cycle to follow? I want to do an extremely low dose to see how it affects me
2. What kind of blood work do I need to do before and after
3. What is stacking and do I need to do it?
4. What are the different cycles and do I do them?
5. For how long can I take these? and most importantly...
6. Do you do phone consultations?

Thanks so much. Ever thankful.

I have been traveling and hence the delay in getting back. I am in my early 50s and it seems like my body has given up on me. I am getting quickly frustrated with small muscle injuries and inflammations that seem to take forever to recover. If one part recovers, there is another muscle somewhere that gets swollen and painful. I only run 15-20 miles a week (real slow too).

There is some info about SARMS out there but more geared for men. In fact there is nothing for women and especially for older ones like me. Since there is no 'official' guidance, it worries me that I will mess up my body if I take up a self-guided journey.

It seems that among SARMS, Ostarine is my best bet and from what I have read, it might even help my perimenopausal old bones. My goals are stamina and strength. I want to run a marathon before I die and live a healthier 'can do' life. And yes I have put on at least 25 additional pounds that I just cannot shed off.

Here are my questions;
1. Is there a cycle to follow? I want to do an extremely low dose to see how it affects me

... info about SARMS out there but more geared for men... I meant information, studies etc.

Here are my questions;

i do take clients 7 days a week by either hourly or monthly options.. you can get costs by pm

1. yes but its an utter waste to run low doses

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

3. running multiple sarms and yes, its more effective that way

4. theres a million different ways man, thats not even a reasonable question whatsoever... it comes down to your goals

5. once again you are WAYYYY too vague.. it depends on which ones you go with

Top Bottom