napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Signing for packages

ibleedoranbla said:
Well, that sucks, they said I had to wait until tomorrow to pick it up. Just waisted 20 minutes of my gym time.

Why? Is it still out on the truck?

Re: RE: Re: Signing for packages

JM750 said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Well, that sucks, they said I had to wait until tomorrow to pick it up. Just waisted 20 minutes of my gym time.

Why? Is it still out on the truck?
Yea, I guess so. She said they didn't give out packages on the same day of a missed delivery because she still had parcels out on the road. She didn't even attempt to look of it was there.

Completely normal

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

ibleedoranbla said:
Just as the title states, is it normal or safe if you have to sign for a package?
I did it once and hated it. I was paranoid as a crackhead. Turns out, that's all it was - paranoia.

P.s. - the package was from PSL so I "knew" it was cool.

I'm Not really worried anymore even though I did takegamble on this source I think that's why I was most paranoid but I talked to the source and he confirmed I was supposed to sign

Re: RE: Re: Signing for packages

JM750 said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Just wanted to update, I just picked up my package with no problem.

Yahhh See. No worries!!
Yep, I own the set of balls I grew to go pick it up to you all, haha. But if anyone is curious, source was originalsteoid.com my order came exactly how it was supposed to.

Top Bottom