napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Signing for packages

ibleedoranbla said:
Just as the title states, is it normal or safe if you have to sign for a package?

it just depends on where its coming from and how it was sent...

Re: RE: Re: Signing for packages

RickRock said:
Perfectly normal for international orders. Don't worry about it brother
Whew, I'm glad you responded. I'm sitting here at work sweating waiting for someone to respond, lol. I just checked my tracking and it said notice left, no authorized person to sign and I immediately thought the worst.

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Just as the title states, is it normal or safe if you have to sign for a package?

I think it's coming from the Europe and all I know is it was sent with usps.

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

your fine brother... that is normal

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Signing for packages

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

your fine brother... that is normal
Well, that's a relief. Is it safe to go to the post office and pick it up or should I just schedule a redelivery?

JM750 said:
Ive signed for a million of them for overseas.
So, would you say it's safe for me to go pick it up at the post office tonight when I get off work?

ibleedoranbla said:
JM750 said:
Ive signed for a million of them for overseas.
So, would you say it's safe for me to go pick it up at the post office tonight when I get off work?

Should be fine.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yes bro, you are completely fine to pick it up... Thats generally a signature requirement that the sender puts on the package to ensure you don't lie and say you didn't receive... You are fine...

Yea, I feel much better now. At least we have this thread on the board now, incase another noob later on down the road has the same question.

My first few cycles I ordered had me paranoid as can be.

Most of the time if there is an issue customs will cease the package and send you a letter from what I understand.

Anyone here had issues of personal shipments (small quantities) leading to bigger issues?

I am looking at powders and ordering them freaks me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

william32 said:
My first few cycles I ordered had me paranoid as can be.

Most of the time if there is an issue customs will cease the package and send you a letter from what I understand.

Anyone here had issues of personal shipments (small quantities) leading to bigger issues?

I am looking at powders and ordering them freaks me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm definitely a little paranoid but the forum here helps to call my nerves. Many many people here already been in my shoes.

I could never say to you with 100% certainty that you are fine. But I can tell you that I have signed for many packs coming from over seas. Signed at my residence, signed at the post office. Even hadda chase the post man down the street and signed it. Out of all the times I have signed, I never had a problem. and I signed a bunch coming from China.

JM750 said:
I could never say to you with 100% certainty that you are fine. But I can tell you that I have signed for many packs coming from over seas. Signed at my residence, signed at the post office. Even hadda chase the post man down the street and signed it. Out of all the times I have signed, I never had a problem. and I signed a bunch coming from China.
Thanks man, for all your help. I'm going to man up and walk right in the post office and claim my package.

ibleedoranbla said:
JM750 said:
Thanks man, for all your help. I'm going to man up and walk right in the post office and claim my package.

Thats exactly what you do. Let us kno how it goes. Dont give out to many details in the open here tho

Nothing to worry about it I do it a few times a week.. And at the end of the day it's not the receiver that would get fucked it would be the sender, but no source skimps out on proper packaging and sealing so there is never anything to worry about

You can not prevent someone from mailing you something so can not be liable for what is sent and you sign to receive.

Top Bottom