V.I.P.
6b00c37c2c2a3a3f5d952766aa07b2d9.jpg

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Shipping Success Rate
aa965338452ef1388f41ffa336714c6a.gif

Last edited:
Pretty funny your tren from phurious looks a lot different than mine did. Hopefully it doesn't put you in a wheel chair either

Pretty funny your tren from phurious looks a lot different than mine did. Hopefully it doesn't put you in a wheel chair either

This is mct, it was smooth as butter, just pinned, he's using mct for all his gear from now on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmfao. Some people just gotta learn the hard way.

#VALHALLA4LIFE

Why are we posting pics of a source who is no longer part of the forum better yet he was banned. I'm just saying

Dude the vials say GSO wtf lol so that's not mct and it still looks different then the dogpiss I got from him.

That's the old labels... It's mct lmao... Why are you always shitting on phurious? You need to chill out with all this gossip shit you been doing lately, this isn't a girl gossiping forums. grow up bro

Why because the dude is a con artist. And his gear fucked me up bad. And it's it gossiping when you say what you gotta say to who you gotta say it to. So with that being said you think calling a dude fat in the tapatalk chat isn't a girly ass bitch move? wrong. Women call each other fat bro. Men bring the beef to the table. So practice what you preach bro or don't preach.

Phurious is the only one I've ever said shit about cuz clearly he's he only one not worthy of sourcing here. Everyone else is solid, there's a reason why the dude is gone bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom