napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Shout out to Buddhabuilder

Hey all, been a minute. I stop in from time to time to see what?s happening. I can?t say enough good about Dylan and the men who take the time and care into these forums.
I needed to mention a person who from the beginning of introduction has displayed an absolute golden caliber of service, quality and professionalism. Buddha my man I would like to spotlight you and tell you thank you for the guidance and support in the goals i have as an athlete and always taking the time to make sure I feel like your number one priority. From the top notch supps and sources you represent to the personal guidance and care you put into every sale, there is no doubt I will continue to work and partner with you in all my upcoming cycles. Again thank you for the superb service and providing the quality products I need in addition to my efforts.
Much love bro
-Franco

Thank You so much Franco. It is exciting to know I am on this journey with you as we challenge ourselves to reach our goals.

I'll be posting my post cycle photo sometime next week so stay tuned.

We've got this...

Buddha ia as awesome as it gets. A damn good friend and a real asset to anyone in this community

It'a an honor to be here with you RickRock.

Really excited to post this photo.

Meanwhile, connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Stay tuned...

5b04550c64f0ba2f1882c11a7ddb2b5b.jpg

Well over 50 and still making gains. It?s a journey not a destination...

And another year clicks by. What will you have to show for it in 12 months?

You are welcome to post up physique shots with me and RickRock. We welcome all individuals seeking to challenge themselves to reach their best.

We are both more than happy to help you tweak your workout routines, diet, and cycles. Just let us know.

We are also both reps for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop and the pictures we recently posted go beyond personal reports. This is actual proof of the quality of all our gear, so don't hesitate to connect with one of us soon.

Join the party...

One last bump for anyone who hasn't scrolled past my annual physique photo. We walk the walk here at 1 - Stop Domestic Shop so you can be sure all our products are top notch.

First day back in the gym after my annual physique photo, the gym was closed Memorial Day, and just reflecting on the driving forces that keep me going. Is it;

-My annual check up with my doctor where they consistently state, "Your not aging"?

-My partner continuing to enjoy me (in more ways than one)?

-Or maybe the consistent attention I receive when out and about in my daily life.

My conclusion is that it all of these things and more. Healthy physique development is a lifestyle, and I enjoy all aspects of it. That includes challenging workout routines, strict diet, connections with others on this path, and an overall sense of well being.

Feel free to connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder to discuss the path to your own goals, and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list while your at it.

It's another new beginning...

Yea, I know, I said I'd leave this thread alone after my last post but C'mon. I'm almost 60 so let me bask in my physique moment of glory. I'm not trying to front like I'm a superhuman being, just an upstanding dude, challenging himself to bring his best.

Hopefully this shows in my consistent support of our community and desire to continue to challenge myself in all ways physique development and otherwise.

There is this one other rep though. He posted a photo once, and although my first thoughts wasn't, "Do you even train Bro?", mainly because it looked like he was in a gym at the time, I did wonder, "Where's your cut!"

Thick around the middle is an understatement. And it would appear that he over compensates with over posting and reposting glowing revues of how wonderful he is.

Don't fall for this BS Bros. Me and Rick Rock regularly post photos of our advancements and invite you to do the same.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop is the only source you will ever need.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest price list and order information.

Actual Proof...

It's an honor to be on the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop team with Rick Rock.

You can reach out to either one of us for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and to discuss the best cycle to reach your Summer physique goals.

We are on this journey together...

"Don't call it a come back, I've been here for years".

We are a community of like minded individuals, challenging ourselves to bring our best physique, health, and life in general.

Whatever your goals, connect with me on the wickr me app to chat and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Never give up...

Top quality gear, fast domestic shipping, and positive reviews from your fellow community members.

Connect with me on the wickr me app to discuss your next cycle and join the party.

There's always room at the top...

Reach out to me for a list.

Always here for you with any questions/concerns guys!

1-Stop Domestic Shop Head Rep
Wickr: Tazzog (ordering and price list)

This Primo is liquid Gold. Even at 200mg it pins like butter and the results from my Spring cycle were undeniable.

Like all our gear, top notch and great value.

Do you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list? Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest one and get ready to take your physique to the next level.

Let's do this... IMG_0639.jpg

Top Bottom