napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shoulder injury

Big T

I strained my left shoulder 2 weeks ago trying to pump out a couple extra overhead dumbbell presses. It was my last set so I was doing drop sets. I pushed the last couple reps to failure and got a weird feeling in my left shoulder. I know I didn't tear anything because I can still move it and there is no bruising. I can still handle light weight but anything heavy I feel really strains it. I haven't done anything heavy since and haven't worked my shoulders since that day but it seems that it's healing very slowly. I was wondering if anyone knew anyway I could speed up the healing process

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I strained my left shoulder 2 weeks ago trying to pump out a couple extra overhead dumbbell presses. It was my last set so I was doing drop sets. I pushed the last couple reps to failure and got a weird feeling in my left shoulder. I know I didn't tear anything because I can still move it and there is no bruising. I can still handle light weight but anything heavy I feel really strains it. I haven't done anything heavy since and haven't worked my shoulders since that day but it seems that it's healing very slowly. I was wondering if anyone knew anyway I could speed up the healing process

I've had similar issues with my shoulder, and the best option for you honestly is to run a sarms healing stack. That will help you big time. I ran basically this same thing throughout my cruise and it healed all my ailments completely. I feel great, back to lifting very heavy, and I'm pain free

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've had similar issues with my shoulder, and the best option for you honestly is to run a sarms healing stack. That will help you big time. I ran basically this same thing throughout my cruise and it healed all my ailments completely. I feel great, back to lifting very heavy, and I'm pain free

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Thanks bro

Oh bro..I hate to tell you this but I used to love to do seated behind the neck barbell presses. I hurt something in my shoulder that hurt me for over a year. Though it does not bother me anymore, I know it would flare up in a second. So as you get older and things hurt ,you just work around them.I do incline dumbs but no military or flat bench. What you could do is switch to one of those hammer strength machines that is an over head press, but you can put weight separately on each arm. So I set my right to 90 lbs and my left to 60lbs, PLUS you are free to use the movment in the arms separately.So if going through the full range there is a spot that hurts then I avoid that spot on my left arm. Ohhh what a drag it is getting old! In the mean time you can use ibuprofen, ice it after workout, take sarms, use deca in your cycles, and decadron works wonders.

Oh bro..I hate to tell you this but I used to love to do seated behind the neck barbell presses. I hurt something in my shoulder that hurt me for over a year. Though it does not bother me anymore, I know it would flare up in a second. So as you get older and things hurt ,you just work around them.I do incline dumbs but no military or flat bench. What you could do is switch to one of those hammer strength machines that is an over head press, but you can put weight separately on each arm. So I set my right to 90 lbs and my left to 60lbs, PLUS you are free to use the movment in the arms separately.So if going through the full range there is a spot that hurts then I avoid that spot on my left arm. Ohhh what a drag it is getting old! In the mean time you can use ibuprofen, ice it after workout, take sarms, use deca in your cycles, and decadron works wonders.
Thanks bro I'm on deca now and it does suck getting older that's kinda what I been doing avoiding exercises that aggravate the injury. It just sucks not being able to go as heavy as I want it limits my workouts. I'm also on gh so I'm hoping that might help the healing

Shoulders are easy to wreck man. And hard to heal. Be careful. I have nagging injuries in mine too. Not just from weights but between that and hitting the fuck out of people in football my shit is jacked up. If you look at me totally relaxed straight on, I even have an imbalance in my collar bone line. I think it's my left shoulder that's lower than the right haha

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Shoulders are easy to wreck man. And hard to heal. Be careful. I have nagging injuries in mine too. Not just from weights but between that and hitting the fuck out of people in football my shit is jacked up. If you look at me totally relaxed straight on, I even have an imbalance in my collar bone line. I think it's my left shoulder that's lower than the right haha

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sometimes when you hurl 500lb boulders it can hurt the shoulder area

I used to have shoulder problems as well and I made 3 changes that have made all the difference. Here they are in order of what made the biggest difference.

1) For any upper body workouts (chest, bi's, tri's, etc) I carry a PVC pipe around the gym. Every few sets I so different shoulder rotations (hard to describe in words but you have probably seen some of them) and stretches. I also use these during warmup. This has made a HUGE difference.
2) I try to sleep on my back more. Before I slept on my stomach with my arm wrenched up under the pillow. I use to wake in the morning in pain just from sleeping.
3) I only do shoulder presses periodically. I rotate between delt workouts with a lateral move focus and then workouts with more of a pressing focus.

rick gave you the proper protocol to go with bro... this is the highest enhancement for REAL healing that your going to find... you never want to band aid or mask the wound, you want to actually heal it and this stack will allow you to obtain real healing

rick gave you the proper protocol to go with bro... this is the highest enhancement for REAL healing that your going to find... you never want to band aid or mask the wound, you want to actually heal it and this stack will allow you to obtain real healing
Ok thanks bro I don't know to much about sarms but I trust you guys. I don't want to have problems done the road where I have to have some real down time to deal with an injury

Ok thanks bro I don't know to much about sarms but I trust you guys. I don't want to have problems done the road where I have to have some real down time to deal with an injury

trust me on this one brother... this is the perfect stack for healing and will work wonders for you

The sarms can defnitely help,with real healing, but as with anything it always depends on the extent of your damage. It sounds to me like it is nothing major, which the sarms can do wonders for. I know it did for me. Just make sure you listen to your body and give it the recovery it needs to actually heal up without causing further damage. The sarms combined with that is your best plan of attack to fight this

The sarms can defnitely help,with real healing, but as with anything it always depends on the extent of your damage. It sounds to me like it is nothing major, which the sarms can do wonders for. I know it did for me. Just make sure you listen to your body and give it the recovery it needs to actually heal up without causing further damage. The sarms combined with that is your best plan of attack to fight this

I got a quick question can I run that simultaneously while I'm running gh test e 350 and deca 300

Top Bottom